im making a theme for my blackberry curve and i have a couple of questions, if anyone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it, when im done i hope to post them up...here are my questions

-where can i find the bold/ storm icons, battery meters, etc? ive looked everywhere and i cant find it, myblackberry is running on os 4.5 so i downloaded plazmic 4.5

-how can i make the font for the messages, call log etc user definable?

-how can i make the font smooth? i made a theme just to try it out and i chose the casual font from the bb and it came out very bumpy

-how can i make my theme bottom dock? i tried making a custom theme and putting the icons on the bottom but the name of the applications overlaps

-how can i change the color of the menu bars?

please let me know anything you can, thank you!!
    05-25-09 03:25 PM
    making font smooth - i used adorable font , on my theme and i clicked the funny looking A in plazmic, and it made it seem "bold..yet readable" if that makes sense.. and how do you change the menu bars , i know how to use photoshop pretty well so i went in and kinda made my own design, but i'm pretty sure theres a white box or some sort & you can click on it and choose a color.. hope this helps!
    05-25-09 03:47 PM
    as far as the overlapping just put it on the top of the icons and shrink it down do the same as metioned above for the menu bars here are icons you are looking for, battery meters can be found on pinstack.com hope this helps
    Last edited by garvicad; 05-25-09 at 04:17 PM.
    05-25-09 04:15 PM
    Thanks a lot, you guys were a great help!
    05-25-09 04:30 PM
    as far as the overlapping just put it on the top of the icons and shrink it down do the same as metioned above for the menu bars here are icons you are looking for, battery meters can be found on pinstack.com hope this helps
    I tried doing what you said about putting the icons on the bottom and shrinking them but everytime I try to do that it just moves the icon from where it is, and the name of the application is still next to it not at the top, help??
    05-26-09 05:52 AM
    On plasmic there is a buttton in the inspector pane on the right that looks like it has a highlighted rect its the second button down click that and it will open a bar that says properties there you will find that you can shrink the text or remove it all together also you can chose whether you want it on top bottom bottom left or right its actually called the text position hope this helps
    05-26-09 12:38 PM
    To smooth the font, use the anti-alias tool. It is right next to Italicize and Bold, it looks like an A with a curly end. As for making the theme bottom dock, choose Custom theme, move the icons to the bottom, remove the text from all the icons, then under Theme Extras, choose status text and position that above the dock. Hope this helps.
    05-26-09 08:01 PM
    To smooth the font, use the anti-alias tool. It is right next to Italicize and Bold, it looks like an A with a curly end. As for making the theme bottom dock, choose Custom theme, move the icons to the bottom, remove the text from all the icons, then under Theme Extras, choose status text and position that above the dock. Hope this helps.
    How do I remove the text from all the icons?
    05-27-09 02:11 PM
    How do I remove the text from all the icons?
    Select the icon, click properties, then uncheck show text.
    05-27-09 02:23 PM
    Select the icon, click properties, then uncheck show text.
    ok it worked thanks so much
    05-27-09 03:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD