I'm tired of the same old themes. Ppl keep reposting the same old ugly themes. And I for one is sick of it. New themes please!!! If we didn't download it on the first day it was posted. What makes you think were gonna download it on the 100th time you re-posted it!!! Sorry to be so blunt. I just know ppl can do better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 05:08 PM
    So rude.
    Most ppl don't repost their old themes. They get bumped back to the top of the list when someone comments on them. Doesn't matter how old they are.
    03-07-10 05:41 PM
    Some proper etiquette here>>>do NOT come one board as a noob and be rude! That was a terrible thing to say. Themers work long hard hours to create their themes. The fact that they offer ANY of them for FREE is a blessing to those of us who are not as talented. They should be revered and thanked...not ridiculed.

Please try to exercise good taste when posting and be kind. We all just want to get along and learn what we can about our phones and help one another.
    03-07-10 06:02 PM
    Some proper etiquette here>>>do NOT come one board as a noob and be rude! That was a terrible thing to say. Themers work long hard hours to create their themes. The fact that they offer ANY of them for FREE is a blessing to those of us who are not as talented. They should be revered and thanked...not ridiculed.

Please try to exercise good taste when posting and be kind. We all just want to get along and learn what we can about our phones and help one another.

Well said.... jaydee5799. I totally agree with you.
    03-07-10 06:24 PM

Well said.... jaydee5799. I totally agree with you.
    I totally agree with you guys. People, if you don't like the themes that are posted on here, then why don't you download the Blackberry Theme Studio program and make the type of theme that you want and post it on here for everyone to see? The more people making themes on this forum, the merrier.
    03-07-10 07:13 PM
    Yawn... I just need new themes to download. Sorry...

03-08-10 01:35 AM
    Just to jump onboard, let me be one of many to offer many thanks for all the wonderful themes, new and old, that I've downloaded and utilized. Crackberry, and its contributers are the best!

03-08-10 04:09 PM
    Yawn... I just need new themes to download. Sorry...

Learn to make your own themes then you won't have anything to complain about or have to wait for new ones....
    03-08-10 08:54 PM
    Learn to make your own themes then you won't have anything to complain about or have to wait for new ones....
    Sorry coolguy. No computer access. Or I would make my own. N I would have the whole crackberry buzz'n!

03-08-10 09:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD