03-31-09 10:22 PM
46 12
tools
    I'm sure a lot of Pearl users would be interested in this theme! You should make one for them (: haha.
    hey true the only issue i see with this coming to the pearl.. is the limitations of the composer when it gets converted.. meaning that it will only be allowed 8 icons max and there r 12 used on here 1 isnt visible.. i hope he can make it happen for you but it would be really hard to do
    03-11-09 01:39 PM
    Not sure why we had 2 email you when all we had to do was click link in your sig but w/e.I'm no theme builder but I'm gonna guess that this one looks like it took a lil more thought and creativity which means more time than the other themes on your site that are for sale.appreciate the effort,very nice theme.do I still need to email you for a message today plus of this or am I pushin it?
    Edit:no need for today plus.just really checked this out.tighter than I thought
    i think the best way to explain this from a themers standpoint is to say that for the lack of a thank you button there is no real way to physically see how many peole r interested in this theme.. what jayjay is looking for ( and he did it on another place also ) is for members to show that they want it to see where his ideas are either making noise or not.. lik ethe phantom installer.. some 1 comes to the site installs and dont say squat, we all kno we have done that he just wants to see the requests and see if this style is working rather then put it up and have no clue doue to lack again there of a ty button and the phantom downloaders.. hope this makes sense.. jay works hard and just wants every1 to enjoy his work as we all do..

thanx for your time and hope to see more work by this briliant designer as time goes on.

ps - im not his lawyer just a close friend.. lol
    03-11-09 01:44 PM
    hey true the only issue i see with this coming to the pearl.. is the limitations of the composer when it gets converted.. meaning that it will only be allowed 8 icons max and there r 12 used on here 1 isnt visible.. i hope he can make it happen for you but it would be really hard to do
    Well actually, it's not impossible to the best of my knowledge. And, even if it is, I think anything like this would be simply amazing. Haha, jayjay is an amazing themer. Gotta give that to him. But yeah, I'm sure it can be done. It might just have fewer icons showing on the screen at once. He's done it though, for the Pearl 81xx G1 / Android theme.
    03-11-09 06:02 PM
    Nice job! Great theme

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-11-09 10:52 PM
    I will be making this for bold and pearl and hopefully javelin will see it too

03-11-09 11:51 PM
    Would anyone be interested in a today plus version?

03-14-09 09:30 AM
    most definitely. Would it be possible to have the calendar/messages slide in too? In other words, everything disappears when you're through with home screen? (:
    03-15-09 02:08 PM
    Hahahah, that sounds like a really big theme file.

03-15-09 02:18 PM
    awesome theme thanks!! verry unique
    03-16-09 04:39 PM
    this theme is the best i've ever used! I couldn't find anything I would use instead of my bPhone theme but i LOVE this. the icons are cute, and my favorite thing is the home screen. I can actually see my wallpaper. It's not cluttered up with busy icon formats or a huge top bar. thanks so much for this!
    03-18-09 12:15 AM
    hey jayjay, just an idea. as far as focus icon, you could incorporate a small "apple mouse" icon that points to the icon? hm. ill try and find the example of the theme where I saw this done. it looked fanatical.

**EDIT:
    Here's the theme I'm referring to:
    Last edited by trueaznballa07; 03-18-09 at 01:25 PM.
    03-18-09 01:23 PM
    What are the odds of you doing this for the 88XX series? I downloaded it and installed it even though it's made for 83xx series. On my 8830 it all looks good and works except the drop out menu. Nice work just wish there was some love for us 88XX users
    03-18-09 02:53 PM
    cant do focus icon sorry trueballa would be nice but 4.5 gives me crappy limits... as far 88xx yeah i can do that no problem i think lol....
    03-18-09 05:28 PM
    this theme is the best i've ever used! I couldn't find anything I would use instead of my bPhone theme but i LOVE this. the icons are cute, and my favorite thing is the home screen. I can actually see my wallpaper. It's not cluttered up with busy icon formats or a huge top bar. thanks so much for this!
    Glad you like it, the wallpaper to me is the most important part in a personal theme!!!!
    03-18-09 05:30 PM
    Cool theme dude. I love it. Thanks

03-18-09 05:39 PM
    Hi jayjay,

I have version 4.3 on my 8330. I downloaded and installed your theme, but it doesn't show up in the themes. Is that because of the version? (I know, I know, I should upgrade my OS!).
    03-18-09 06:00 PM
    Yeah sorry this is 4.5 only

03-18-09 11:33 PM
    i really love this theme, except for the drop down menu.. kind of funky.
    03-22-09 11:02 PM
    Sorry you don't like it lol, I think its pretty fun to play with...

03-24-09 12:02 PM
    Very nicely made. I think I got me a new fav theme.

03-28-09 10:51 PM
    03-31-09 10:22 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD