Wanting something new, something to make your phone feel not just like a phone... Well then you gonna wanna look at this!! MacOSX for Curve is is truly beautiful, you can have a fullscreen, then have a bottom dock come up with 6 user defined icons, or pull out the drop menu with 4 set icons and the 5th icon is a user choice icon as well!! Pics Don't Show enough... WATCH VIDEO!!! Berry Friendly Video!!

All Hidden

Menu Dropped

Bottom Dock

OTA HERE:Click Me To Download

Any Request Or Questions Email Me AT
    [email protected]
    Last edited by jayjay7411; 03-11-09 at 05:42 PM.
    03-08-09 11:50 PM
    Looks great!!

Are the applications in the drop down menu user defined?

Post the link please...
    03-09-09 12:56 AM
    The last one is pics stays same tho, linked thro email or pm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 02:24 AM
    Link thru pm after they get money!
    03-09-09 03:22 AM
    Yeah, figured that, just wanted the OP come clean and not pull this BS about PMing or e-mailing for links. Just post the links if you'd like to share, otherwise just post it in the store where people look to pay for themes. But oh well.

03-09-09 03:38 AM
    Very nice theme, been wanting something like this. I'll send u an email quickly.
    Just a sidenote why does he have to post in the CB Store? Why can he/she not post it here and u email to get a copy?

03-09-09 10:24 AM
    This theme is free I never said it was for sale, Excuse me GST sir you do not know me... Well doctorlove I haven't received email so I suppose your not interested... I will mention this again though this theme is FREE FREE FREE not for sale!!!!

03-09-09 10:38 AM
    Here's my copy!!! AND I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT I DIDN'T PAY A DIME FOR THIS THEME. I WAS DIRECTED TO HIS PERSONAL WEBSITE.

03-09-09 11:19 AM
    Very nice theme, been wanting something like this. I'll send u an email quickly.
    Just a sidenote why does he have to post in the CB Store? Why can he/she not post it here and u email to get a copy?

WTF? You posted your screenshot in the screenshot thread last night becasue I asked you how to get it since this thread is BS. Why would you act interested if you already had the theme? And the reason the links should be posted, is that:

The themes listed in this forum must be free themes for the community. Direct download links (either OTA or Desktop) must be provided and may not link to external sites. No themes may be offered for sale from your personal site through these forums as it violates the No Advertising Policy of our Terms of Service. If you would like to sell you theme through Crackberry.com, please take the steps to sign up as a developing partner via MobiHand, Inc. - Services For Software Developers and you may choose to have it listed the ShopCrackberry.com store.
    Thanks

BTW, I would be interested if the links were just posted so I don't have to play games with this and such.
    03-09-09 11:50 AM
    Wow why is it such a big deal to you... If you don't want the theme just leave man... No need to kill this for everyone else wanting the theme

03-09-09 12:12 PM
    Well why can't you just post a direct link? If you take the time to add in three screenshots, a video link and a email address, why not just post the link to the themes in the first place on your threads.

I know of dozens of people who will just walk away from this one because the extra step seems pointless. Is there a reason why you don't just post the OTA link or zip? That might help people understand you a bit better. You seem like a very talented theme builder, at least.
    03-09-09 12:18 PM
    Exactly...

I really am curious as to why there are extra steps to follow here.

I came here because I was interested in the theme but it's just the same crap all over again.

Not tryin to kill it for everyone just wondering why you don't think the rules apply to you.

It just gets kinda annoying when I am going to look at themes and then we gotta email you or PM you just for a link that should have just been posted in the first place.
    03-09-09 12:41 PM
    I don't mind sending an email to get something free! Here goes ..........
    03-09-09 03:28 PM
    The original post's sig has it on there now.
    03-09-09 03:38 PM
    Enjoying it I hope!

03-09-09 03:43 PM
    Not sure why we had 2 email you when all we had to do was click link in your sig but w/e.I'm no theme builder but I'm gonna guess that this one looks like it took a lil more thought and creativity which means more time than the other themes on your site that are for sale.appreciate the effort,very nice theme.do I still need to email you for a message today plus of this or am I pushin it?
    Edit:no need for today plus.just really checked this out.tighter than I thought
    Last edited by GST; 03-09-09 at 06:10 PM.
    03-09-09 04:09 PM
    I think that every theme that jayjay has done is of great quality, and i have 4 themes of his on my bb. all great.
    03-09-09 04:15 PM
    Never said they weren't great.I've come to learn @ my short time here that the dude is pretty nice with the plazmic.I just activated this on my bb,changed the wallpaper and now this is probably my favorite theme right now.its not often you get a theme of this quality and detail for free.
    03-09-09 05:23 PM
    Love yall feedback hope you all like it!

03-09-09 07:49 PM
    It's a pretty cool theme, although some of the stuff I don't understand, like why there is an Android icon that pops up when you go to delete a text message. I thought that this was a Mac based theme? It runs kind of slow on my 8330. I do appreciate that it is free though. I see some minor things that could be fixed to make this theme pretty close to perfect.
    03-09-09 09:33 PM
    great theme
    03-10-09 01:30 AM
    I will be redoing the dialog buttons I used those in my G1 theme and hadn't made mac ones yet... Hope everyone is enjoying this theme!!

03-10-09 01:57 AM
    great theme
    03-10-09 06:10 PM
    I'm sure a lot of Pearl users would be interested in this theme! You should make one for them (: haha.
    03-10-09 08:24 PM
    u know i out of many people shoudl be the first to know this is completed.. lol i luvd the tester awesome idea.. i wanted to ask is the last icon in the top drop doen still user defined like the tester or no??? the idea is slick the way it moves is awesome so far one of your most interesting free themes yet.. ans again boo for you for not tellin me it was done hahahahahaha keep em coming jay
    03-11-09 01:34 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD