Ummm. I'm looking for a Today type theme that lists Blackberry Messenger Messages in place of the regular Messages for email and texts. I hope that someone can help and that I'm not confusing anyone. Btw I still have 4.3 because I have yet to update to the 4.5 from sprint. Thanks in advance for your help.

Myles

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-09 09:01 PM
    When you upgrade to 4.5, I have one for you to try. It's nothing more than a hack of the dimension theme, but it fits my needs well.

Actually (thinking as I write this)... If I can get time later today, I will see if I can make it for 4.3 as well... And maybe post a screen shot or two and offer it to all via OTA. It is only my second dabbling, and pretty basic at that... But like I said it does what I need, so I hadn't given it much of a thought and wasn't even going to talk it up... But since your looking... Let me see what I can do for you...
    03-01-09 10:38 AM
    Oops... I just noticed I mis-read your OP... I thought it said SMS/MMS...

I will swap out my SMS/MMS text need for your BBM need later today.
    03-01-09 10:56 AM
    Hmmm... It appears Plazmic does not allow the ability to have BBM laid out like with individual messages listed underneath the BMM header... At least not easily that I can find.

So I may not be able to help you out for now. But I'll keep looking into it.
    03-01-09 11:55 AM
    Thanks for ur help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-01-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD