My wife downloaded a theme a while ago for her Bold called stream of light, I've seen versions of this for the 8310, but what I liked about this is that when you scroll over the messages and calender icons they would appear on the screen above the bottom dock, I hope I am clear on what I am trying to say. Anyways, is there anything like this for the Curve? I do have OS 4.5, thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 05:22 PM
    you want a today theme
    04-02-09 06:03 PM
    That would be pretty cool like when you scroll over the icon a bigger icon would show up in the middle of the screen?

04-02-09 06:09 PM
    Sounds more like a today plus with a hidden dock.
    04-02-09 07:06 PM
    Its a bottom dock with today theme, but it doesn't actually show calender items or messages till you scroll over them on the bottom dock. The dock icons aren't hidden.

04-02-09 07:59 PM
    I've seen that before for the bold. I believe its called crossbar extreme plus, something like that. I've posted a thread in the past about it hoping someone could find or make it for the 83xx. No replies. Still looking for it though.

04-02-09 08:30 PM
    I too have posted requests for this type of theme for the curve. I've been told by several that it isn't possible for the curve. I think with as much interest, Plasmic (or however you spell it) would try to make an effort to include it in their software for theme designers.
    04-02-09 10:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD