I am currently using the theme BB Dimension Today Plus. It has a home screen, at least that is what I am calling it, that shows three areas. Messages, Calendar, and Call Log. I am looking for the same style theme but the three areas needs to be Messages, Calendar and Tasks.

If anyone can point me to such a theme I would appreciate it.

Tim
    03-27-09 07:08 AM
    I can make it for you in just a few minutes. But...the design software that we use won't allow any sub entries under "tasks". It will just be a shortcut to your tasks menu. Is that OK? Do you want any other icons on the screen?
    03-27-09 11:21 AM
    I appreciate the offer but without the ability to see the tasks due, just like the calendar, I would not use it.

Thanks anyway,

Tim
    03-27-09 11:26 AM
    No problem. Don't blame you a bit.
    Last edited by borockster; 03-27-09 at 06:26 PM.
    03-27-09 11:52 AM
    I would love that theme minus the bouncing icons, and with the stock Dimension yellow icon highlights when rolling over them.

Basically the stock Dimension theme in a today plus with messages and calendar.

Good work.
    03-27-09 12:20 PM
    I would love that theme minus the bouncing icons, and with the stock Dimension yellow icon highlights when rolling over them.

Basically the stock Dimension theme in a today plus with messages and calendar.

Good work.
    Here ya go.

OTA
    03-27-09 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD