so im sittin here at work at sprint and starting thinking to myself instead of doin nothin but surfing cb for cool themes i could be creating my own. where in the world would i start?? i take it there is a developing software that could maybe walk me through that? any good advice would be marvelous. Thanks
    02-09-09 07:43 PM
    kinda was in the same situation.started about 1,5weeks ago.It*s alot to do but still its fun.i am atm trying to get my icons together which i want to use (thx to updater i maybe will finish my theme soon).
    I did get the plazmic theme builder kit 4.5(so its good for Blackberry OS 4.5).
    You can download the different kits here:
    Plazmic

have fun.
    02-09-09 09:02 PM
    hey thanks, i downloaded it last night and intend to try diggin around and playin today. thanks for the help and im sure i will be askin much more help. thanks again aura
    02-10-09 11:03 AM
    Busy downloading the kit now - I can't wait to start getting creative!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-09 11:28 AM
    I use photoshop to make edits to icons and stuff. I find it better to use, b ut that could be bause I've been using it for 8 years.

02-10-09 04:59 PM
    Anyone know where you can download icons to create different icons or modify icons to use in the theme creator?

Thanks..

02-10-09 08:09 PM
    Anyone know where you can download icons to create different icons or modify icons to use in the theme creator?
    These 2 sites should get you started, they have a lot of theme builder resourses there.

Pimp My Berry! - Pimp Your BlackBerry!
    Pinstack.com - Smartphone Professionals Alliance
    02-10-09 09:54 PM
    The programs come with a lot of the icons already also. Just search the folders within it.

02-11-09 08:15 AM
    oo i was about to ask this i cant wait to start making them lol

maybe i can get out a vday one befor the 14th lol
    02-11-09 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD