I'm looking for more themes done in red since my BB is red, all im finding is blues,pinks,greens etc,etc sure i found a cpl in red but wasnt my liking even tho they looked good. I know i can change the wallpaper say if i dload a theme but thats not gonna match the caller id box and the other windows am i right only thing thats gonna be changed is the homescreen?

So im wondering if anyone has any links to other sites besides here and themese4bb. Thanks hope someone can point me to some
    10-20-09 03:19 PM
    What specifically is to you liking if you don't mind me asking. Do you like precision icons?
    10-20-09 04:15 PM
    Well you can see the theme im using now from maze the red one with weather slot and calander, im now sure what icons you mean precesion? i never really paid attention to them lol i just like something red, and not big banners incase i want to add my own wallpaper that shows, and be a bottom dock with atleast 6 icons at bottom and my weather slot either right above icons or top left i use BBW.
    10-20-09 04:27 PM
    Here is what I just made for you. I didn't want it to look stupid because it had too much red so I only change the items that would normally be blue to a red. I custom colored all the backgrounds and menus. Also all of the homescreen icons are customizable. I have included some screenshots. Let me know what you think. I am willing to work with you on this. Here is the OTA link::

10-20-09 04:49 PM
    Cool but lets say i want to change the wallpaper with that be seen on all windows or just the home screen? also where the top left icon is thats where i will add my weather icon anyway to add calander and SMS spaced out evenly? weather top left come down a little then calander then SMS right above the bottom dock icons, im trying to find the wallpaper i would like to use LOL
    10-20-09 05:08 PM
    Okay. If you change the background on the home screen then it will show up on both. I would need to change it when I am making the theme, so if you give me the picture I will use it. Also just to clarify, you want calendar and sms today items not normal icons correct?
    10-20-09 05:12 PM

see where the calender and weather at bottom? can you add a SMS (small sms icon if possible?) in middle?

here is a image i was thinking of using

maybe tone down the red to like the sky color redish orange?

opps incoming call window can be same as homescreen to if that would look good?
    Last edited by BerryCoolGuy; 10-20-09 at 05:25 PM.
    10-20-09 05:14 PM
    Okay I will work on it later tonight and post it here when I have made those corrections.
    10-20-09 05:28 PM
    Ok thankyou so much whatever colors you think best
    10-20-09 05:30 PM
    Well this is what I came up with from your suggestions. Unfortunately I think it turned out to be more orange/brown than anything. If the color is too orange just tell me and I will work on it some more. I also didn't put the SMS icon up because i wanted to make sure that you knew that you were able to change the icons on the home screen and you could make on of them the SMS icon. If you still want it let me know as well. Here is the link and some screen shots.

10-20-09 10:16 PM
    Looks good so far let me install it real fast and see how it looks

ok installed only thing i noticed is the weather dont display the text like on the theme you see posted maybe cause thats how maze designed that im not sure?Wait take that back when i hover over it it reads out to the right. icons a tad big which are those? you want a screenshot to see? Looks great tho you should post this up when done

one quick question the icons at bottom have light background behind them?

looking at the screenshot i noticed in front of battery whatever that is? is not next to it like in my original screenshot? what is that anyways the meter? lol
    Last edited by BerryCoolGuy; 10-20-09 at 10:57 PM.
    10-20-09 10:21 PM
    The icon you see next to the battery shows that your GPS is on. In between that and the battery is a space where the bluetooth icon would show up if you had bluetooth enabled. The icons are Precision style. They mimic the default icons and newer BlackBerries.
    What is your question about the underlay behind the icons? Do you want them to be lighter so your background shows better?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 08:28 AM