Does anyone know of a good minimal theme? I am looking for something that uses small fonts and basically everything pretty small. I promise I have looked all over. Searched and everything. I am tired of all the frilly themes on here about sports or stupid animals, I just want something pure utility, small, and clean. Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 02:05 PM
    Does anyone know of a good minimal theme? I am looking for something that uses small fonts and basically everything pretty small. I promise I have looked all over. Searched and everything. I am tired of all the frilly themes on here about sports or stupid animals, I just want something pure utility, small, and clean. Thanks in advance!

http://www.echofoxx.com/blackberry/t..._1_t_white.jad

Try this.

05-21-09 02:19 PM
    Are you running a Storm ?
    Because this is for a Curve.
    05-21-09 02:21 PM
    Oh, I need to change that, I just switched to a curve. Thanks for asking BTW.

05-21-09 03:15 PM
    i also like minimal themes, i created one not to long ago found here:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/si...t-ever-215256/

I have also recently re-done that theme you see there to clean it up a bit so if your interested i can always send it your way or take some screens of it for you. I can also modify my current themes to make it more personal for you i would just need some time to do so. I will be pretty busy this weekend but could work on it next week if that were the case.

Cheers
    05-21-09 06:25 PM
    You should check out the mini series. The creater has made mini bold, mini javelin and mini storm forms with today versions also. I'm running the javelin theme right now.

05-23-09 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD