Ok I am looking for a pretty cool looking L theme. Something blue? That has like the icons from like the iphone icons.. And with bigger text, like when you are going to read the text messages.. And something with about the same size clock like from the themes the blackberrys come with.. I finally downloaded some new themes tonight, but just not happy with them.. I really like the L themes.. But if you cant find a nice L theme, anything blue with slightly bigger text just so I can read would be nice..
    03-20-09 04:14 AM
    I believe I have just what your looking for. Blue based WP's, large 3D menus, and Vista/I Phonish icons. Give it a try....OTA below.

OTA
    03-20-09 05:22 AM
    Whats n "L" theme is it what i think it is?
    03-20-09 09:21 AM
    Whats n "L" theme is it what i think it is?
    Icons on the home screen are configured in an "L" shape.
    03-20-09 09:55 AM
    Yea i figured that, dont know what i was thinking.
    03-20-09 01:36 PM
    I believe I have just what your looking for. Blue based WP's, large 3D menus, and Vista/I Phonish icons. Give it a try....OTA below.

OTA
    Aww man, lol it was almost perfect!! I liked it and everything, but for some reason when I would scroll on the icons on there, the first one was like kinda frozen when I would try to scroll down... Thanks though, if it wasnt for that, it would of been perfect! I will just have to keep looking
    03-21-09 02:40 AM
    Should have scrolled "right" instead of "down". I'm using it and it is fine. Sorry it wasn't the theme for you.
    03-21-09 04:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD