Anyone out there know of a blank theme for my 8330 OS 4.5? I don't want to have any icons on my home screen at all. The only thing I would prefer is to have the Volume icon (Vibrate, Silent, etc...) on the top bar with the time and message indicator and what not.

Anyone out there have anything they can point me to?

TIA,
    Bowers
    03-07-09 05:57 PM
    03-07-09 06:01 PM
    Thanks for the link. However, the one I found there doesn't incorporate the profile icon on the home screen.

Anyone know of one that has this function?
    03-07-09 06:11 PM
    Thanks for the link. However, the one I found there doesn't incorporate the profile icon on the home screen.

Anyone know of one that has this function?
    Why not just assign a side key to profiles?
    03-07-09 06:16 PM
    Why not just assign a side key to profiles?
    Are you speaking of the conveinence key? If so, I have one set to Vlingo and the other one set to the Quick Launch program I am beta testing currently.
    03-07-09 06:17 PM
    I dont think you will find one then, considering a blank theme, means just that.. blank.
    03-07-09 06:19 PM
    Ya guess the OP would want not a blank theme, just a theme with one icon.
    03-07-09 06:20 PM
    I dont think you will find one then, considering a blank theme, means just that.. blank.
    I am not giving up hope yet Rachel Hopefully someone will know of one that has the sound profile in the top bar with the time and stuff with no other icons anywhere below.
    03-07-09 06:21 PM
    You can also turn Dial from home screen to OFF, and use the F key to get to profiles.
    03-07-09 06:21 PM
    Ya guess the OP would want not a blank theme, just a theme with one icon.
    When people say "One Icon" it seems as if it always means one on the bottom left. That's not what I am looking for though.

Any ideas then on how exactly to word this if I am saying it incorrectly?
    03-07-09 06:22 PM
    We know what you mean, but again, doubt VERY seriously you wont find one, which is why Im offering other suggestions for your profile...

You can always try google.
    03-07-09 06:26 PM
    We know what you mean, but again, doubt VERY seriously you wont find one, which is why Im offering other suggestions for your profile...

You can always try google.
    I appreciate the advice and help Rachel

I have been googling, but no luck yet. If its not meant to be, its not meant to be. But figured I would ask the experts here and double check.

Thanks everyone

Bowers
    03-07-09 06:28 PM
    nancydrewthems.com has some wonderful themes. She also does have a blank home screen theme that has the profile icon in the upper right hand corner. Just go to her web page (link above) and click on the free themes link. It will open to another web site where her themes are listed so that you can download them ota. Sorry I don't know which page it is, but it should be called something like blank homescreen or homescreen theme. Hope this helps!
    03-07-09 06:30 PM
    When people say "One Icon" it seems as if it always means one on the bottom left. That's not what I am looking for though.

Any ideas then on how exactly to word this if I am saying it incorrectly?
    No I mean the profile icon in the top left or right. but it's still one icon..................
    03-07-09 06:38 PM
    nancydrewthems.com has some wonderful themes. She also does have a blank home screen theme that has the profile icon in the upper right hand corner. Just go to her web page (link above) and click on the free themes link. It will open to another web site where her themes are listed so that you can download them ota. Sorry I don't know which page it is, but it should be called something like blank homescreen or homescreen theme. Hope this helps!
    Thanks Radiologychick, this is exactly what I was looking for.
    03-07-09 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD