I got ahold of a copy of the fallout 3 theme in Zip format and am having trouble gettign it to load on my device. How do i get the zip file to functionas the theme not just an inert file?
    07-24-09 10:00 AM
    After you extract the theme from the zip file you open the blackberry desktop manager and connect it to your phone. Then click on the option that says "application loader" and select the option on the left that says "add/remove application" then a list of all the applications you have on your phone will show up. Now, on the bottom right side there will be a button that says "browse" click it and look for the .alx file (the theme) and select it. Then it'll be added to the list and once its there click "next". It will verify what you want to upload so select finish and it'll load it on your phone and restart it. Once you've done all that go to options>theme and it should be there

Hope this helps
    07-24-09 10:20 AM
    awesome! thank you!
    07-24-09 10:29 AM
    Great advice - very helpful! Thanks
    08-20-09 04:48 PM
    thank you so much. it was pissin me off lol
    11-11-09 09:56 PM
    Hm... I just got my bold... What is blackberry desktop manager?? Where can I find it??
    11-29-09 11:29 PM
    The desktop manager program comes on a cd with your phone. Or you can download the program off the net. Load it on your pc. You should check out the 101 lessons on the crackberry main page for more details about dm and your phone in general.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 11:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD