yesterday i bought my self a 8310 curve with att and i downloaded some free themes from blackberrythemes.net, i installed the desktop manager using the cd that came with the blackberry, i hooked it all up and it opened up the app loader
    i clicked add and i selected one of the skins to be even more specific i opened icurve.alx but when i opened it i got an error saying "No additional applications designed for your device were found" any help guys? im a blackberry noob and im confused and frustrated

thanks
    04-09-08 08:27 PM
    you could do a ota download straight from your bb browser
    04-09-08 08:30 PM
    Common question. Please search before you post a new topic if you can.

Application Loader Error - BlackBerryFAQ
    04-09-08 08:30 PM
    be nice sunkast. try checking the list when the error comes up as had same thing and was in the list already but not selected
    04-09-08 09:47 PM
    yesterday i bought my self a 8310 curve with att and i downloaded some free themes from blackberrythemes.net, i installed the desktop manager using the cd that came with the blackberry, i hooked it all up and it opened up the app loader
    i clicked add and i selected one of the skins to be even more specific i opened icurve.alx but when i opened it i got an error saying "No additional applications designed for your device were found" any help guys? im a blackberry noob and im confused and frustrated

thanks
    Make sure you have downloaded your Handheld Software on your computer. If you don't have this installed, you won't be able to perform apploads.
    04-09-08 09:51 PM
    be nice sunkast. try checking the list when the error comes up as had same thing and was in the list already but not selected
    I was nice.
    04-09-08 10:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD