I luv luv L shaped themes but I always see the standard ones tht start on the left side of the screen . Maybe one of the brilliant theme makers would consider making one tht started on the RiGHt side, a CALENDAR with 6 entries in the usual spot, with SMOOthiE icons, USER defined fonts, the time in the MiDDLe, unlocked lock screen and a plain/cute call screen !!! I would absolutely love it to death ! Thanks to anyone who has the time and would like to try it =D
    08-13-09 10:51 AM
    The only problem with doing a reverse L theme is that the calendar enties if long enough will lap over the Icons or vice versa..
    08-13-09 02:22 PM
    That will be sweet! except in my taste w/o the calendar entries...Maybe also with an overall black background with light pink letters and light pink selection highlights...ughh id have the perfect wallpaper for it...i love black & pink lol
    08-13-09 03:02 PM
    The only problem with doing a reverse L theme is that the calendar enties if long enough will lap over the Icons or vice versa..
    Ohh okay I got you . Me personally I keep my calendar entries short & sweet just bc I hate when the words over power the wallpaper ! Maybe just a Reverse L would be more "user friendly"
    I thought it would be a cool concept tho lol !
    08-13-09 03:30 PM
    That will be sweet! except in my taste w/o the calendar entries...Maybe also with an overall black background with light pink letters and light pink selection highlights...ughh id have the perfect wallpaper for it...i love black & pink lol
    Well maybe someone would do BOTH versions for us ! ;-)
    I would L0VE to have pink highlights and pink lettering as well ! I have S0 MANy cute walls but sometimes the busy part is on the 0THER side & it gets cut off =0
    Thanks for adding tht for me, I think tht would look GREAT !
    08-13-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD