I just bought a theme from crackberry (the chrono icon for 8300) and it says that in order for me to download it onto my phone, I need to go into my desktop manager and synchronize it... however, after packing up from college and spending the summer on Nantucket where there is NOWHERE to find a usb adapter, I am pretty much screwed on getting my new theme... is there any way that it can be downloaded directly from the browser on my phone? A few weeks ago I ordered the 9000 inspired theme and that was sent directly to my phone... help pleaseeee
    05-17-08 10:41 AM
    If there is an option to send it by email then you can do it that way. I had one like that. I might be wrong but its worth a try.
    05-17-08 10:46 AM
    it had a link but then I needed to do it via desktop manager... I will try again and see if anything happens...
    05-17-08 11:07 AM
    If you have a digital camera or know someone with one a lot of them come with usb adapters that you can use. Another thing I love about BBs is that they use usb common adapters used for a lot of other devices. If you still can't find one they're cheap on eBay!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-08 11:13 AM
    If you have a digital camera or know someone with one a lot of them come with usb adapters that you can use. Another thing I love about BBs is that they use usb common adapters used for a lot of other devices. If you still can't find one they're cheap on eBay!

05-17-08 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD