I think I have seen this posted somewhere here before, but now I can't seem to find it! ISO a theme with the profile icon and weather slot in the clear banner and it has either bottom dock or L dock. Any help is appreciated!!!
    08-25-09 09:36 PM
    08-25-09 10:53 PM
    09-06-09 11:20 PM
    Is it possible to have a version of the precision theme with user definable fonts? Or if not, a version that uses a normal font (bbsans or similar) in a 9 pt size?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 07:55 AM
    Is it possible to have a version of the precision theme with user definable fonts? Or if not, a version that uses a normal font (bbsans or similar) in a 9 pt size?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hmmmm...I don't know what size the menu fonts are but here's another that uses precision icons with a more "normal" font.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/pr...-4-5-a-244753/

(my bad...this does not have a weather slot, but is still an awesome theme.)

If you're talking about smaller menu fonts, I can't help you 'cause I don't like small menus at all. It's my number one reason for deleting a theme once I've dl'd it. There are only a handful of people who use stock menu size fonts and those are my faves!
    Last edited by brindaarnold; 09-07-09 at 07:17 PM.
    09-07-09 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD