Hi all, this is my first theme for my first Blackberry. I wanted to make something clean and easy to read + wallpaper and third party icon friendly. Its a combination of Precision assets and custom iPhone style icons + other things. Home screen icons are customizable. Let me know if you like it, thanks!

Update: Ok iv updated the theme with some fixes and a final polish. Also I have added an L version of the theme for those who want it. I also decided to include a version with a dark wallpaper that I think is a bit easier to read.

I am currently in contact with my we host about allowing the download of .jad files from my server, so for now its still zip only but hopefully I should have an OTA link for everything soon. Thanks!

Last edited by FinalJenemba; 07-12-09 at 11:36 PM. Reason: Updating
    07-11-09 11:06 PM
    I like it a lot! Most iphone icons are too small for me haha this one is nice! However, can you do an ota? I am not very good with zip :/ nice work!!
    07-11-09 11:13 PM
    I will have to give this a try. It looks very clean for your first effort. I have a heck of time reading the small print on some of the themes that are put out. Nice job so far on this one.
    07-11-09 11:14 PM
    Excellent work!
    07-11-09 11:16 PM
    Looks great! I use an L theme or I'd use this. Nice work though!
    07-11-09 11:22 PM
    Looks great! I use an L theme or I'd use this. Nice work though!
    Thanks! Ill probably make an L version soon, shouldn't take much more work.
    07-11-09 11:51 PM
    Beautiful theme. Excellent work. I suspect your themes will be on the premium page soon. Keep it up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 02:44 AM
    thanks for sharing your theme with us. I have downloaded the zip file, but have not installed, once I do I will post a pic of "what does your screen look like.
    07-12-09 03:11 AM
    Very very nice, I just grabbed this one. I really love the large time font themes and this is such a clean layout, I love my wp to show off. You did a great job, thank you for sharing it.
    07-12-09 10:58 AM
    When will OTA be available for download?

07-12-09 11:44 AM
    Thanks for not abandoning the 8330 Curve themes. I think a lot of theme makers have forgotten about the loyal Curve users. I have had mine since December 2008 and the only thing I have had to do was replace trackball and that was because I used it 16 hours a day. I have been reading the Bold, Storm and now the Tour info and believe me, I have been tempted. However, my Curve does all that I need to do. Still learning new things everyday. Why would I need something else. It is in mint condition, thanks to the Body Glove. We still need and want good Curve themes. I have never requested a personal theme. But if any one would consider making one for me, I would be very grateful. PIN:31C880F/ Would love pink/purple with large fonts. Eyes aren't as good any more! Thanks

07-12-09 12:04 PM
    When will OTA be available for download?

When I learn how to make one. I have my own website, so ill have to read the tutorial on themes4bb and hopefully ill get it posted soon. Thanks for all the comments!
    07-12-09 12:21 PM
    Im currently working on getting an OTA link as well as some bug fixes and getting an L version made.

I had a question to those who prefer the L theme, do you prefer horizontal or vertical navigation?
    07-12-09 04:19 PM
    just three suggestions:
    1. a slot for a weather app at the top, below the banner
    2. display the carrier (for people who travel, like me)
    3. make the dock seven icons, not six
    otherwise, super theme!
    07-12-09 05:06 PM
    I love this one! Waiting anxiously for OTA

07-12-09 06:22 PM
    I love this one! Waiting anxiously for OTA

same here cant wait.

where you been island?
    07-13-09 07:40 AM
    Can't wait for the ota link!!! All these themes are making me want to try my hand at theme building!!! I may start this afternoon!

07-13-09 12:46 PM
    Great job on this theme! It looks awesome on my curve. I just noticed one thing that may need to be fixed. On my phone, if there are any E-mail messages unopened and so my indicator is on, a separate indicator for SMS messages is not showing up. It will only show up if I've read and opened all E-mails. So the E-mail indicator and SMS indicator are located in the same position on the screen. I still think the theme is great!

07-13-09 03:37 PM
    I don't see the link to download.

07-13-09 04:36 PM
    The only way to see the links to the Zip files is to view the site in full HTML. If you're viewing the forum from the mobile site the links will not be there. Hope that helps!

07-13-09 07:40 PM
    Great job on this theme! It looks awesome on my curve. I just noticed one thing that may need to be fixed. On my phone, if there are any E-mail messages unopened and so my indicator is on, a separate indicator for SMS messages is not showing up. It will only show up if I've read and opened all E-mails. So the E-mail indicator and SMS indicator are located in the same position on the screen. I still think the theme is great!

This is an awesome theme.....and it's free!? I noticed the same issue above and no setting changes will make the SMS icon show up. Is this fixable? Thnx again!
    07-13-09 08:17 PM
    Are you planning a today plus calendar version? That would be sweet.
    07-14-09 11:19 AM
    same here cant wait.

where you been island?
    I've been around how ya been?
    07-14-09 04:31 PM
    How did I miss theme? Will there be an OTA?
    08-21-09 02:12 PM
    Can some post a link to the zip file plz

08-21-09 04:36 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD