Hey guys I have the iphone theme and was wondering if this is right. When I get an email on the phone it shows I do in both the email icon and messages icon? Both icons look the same (envelope) is this right? What would be the purpose of the message icon?
    03-04-09 07:02 AM
    What the name of the theme? I use Real iBerry Blocks. When I get a message to any of my email accounts, I get the red star on the account and in Messages.
    Attachment 15889
    03-04-09 07:28 AM
    Hey guys I have the iphone theme and was wondering if this is right. When I get an email on the phone it shows I do in both the email icon and messages icon? Both icons look the same (envelope) is this right? What would be the purpose of the message icon?
    The messages icon is basically all of your messages (email, sms, bbm, etc.) together in one folder. It is completely normal get the notification on both icons.
    03-04-09 07:46 AM
    The messages icon is basically all of your messages (email, sms, bbm, etc.) together in one folder. It is completely normal get the notification on both icons.
    Correct, i have 3 e-mail accounts on my device and all the e-mails from those accounts go there, i prefer that instead of having multiple folders, i have just one to open now...
    03-04-09 07:49 AM
    Ok thanks, If I prefer seperate ones can I delete the messages icon? Will anything be compromised by doing so?
    03-04-09 10:34 AM
    Well you can't actually delete it, but you can hide it.
    Be on it then Menu > Hide.
    Good Luck!
    03-04-09 02:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD