04-19-09 01:06 AM
    Wonderful

Thanks for this thread
    04-19-09 10:16 AM
    Wonderful

Thanks for this thread
    no problem =]
    04-20-09 05:07 PM
    Hey Bro, do you have a zip for the bottom doc. I can't get the OTA to work for the 8330 4.5 os without any cod files.
    04-21-09 12:24 PM
    04-21-09 01:18 PM
    Thank you Sir!
    04-21-09 02:24 PM
    very cool can't wait to install
    04-21-09 07:49 PM
    This looks like a great theme.
    04-21-09 07:50 PM
    This looks like a great theme.
    thank you very much =]
    04-23-09 10:28 PM
    hey i have been using your bottom dock calendar version from the day you posted it. i love it and when i try something else always come back to it. i saw today you had updates and i was wondering if i can get the zip to the newer calendar version. if you could i would really appreciate it bc like i said it is just a great theme and i love the new background picture. and newer, larger icons. great work

thanks in advance.
    04-24-09 08:28 AM
    Yea very good theme I installed it last night and loved it. Even went to sleep thinking about, lol. But very good job man, I got the bottom dock theme, love the background by the way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-09 08:26 AM
    Yea very good theme I installed it last night and loved it. Even went to sleep thinking about, lol. But very good job man, I got the bottom dock theme, love the background by the way.

haha thats funny =p
    glad you like it

hey i have been using your bottom dock calendar version from the day you posted it. i love it and when i try something else always come back to it. i saw today you had updates and i was wondering if i can get the zip to the newer calendar version. if you could i would really appreciate it bc like i said it is just a great theme and i love the new background picture. and newer, larger icons. great work

thanks in advance.
    sure thing man!

here you go
    04-25-09 11:20 AM
    I never liked calender themes much, but I think I might try your version

04-25-09 03:47 PM
    Thanks again for updating the theme with the larger icons. One question though, how come to toggle leftt and right between the icons on the home page, I need to press up and down?

Is there an option I can choose to fix this?

Hal

EDIT: I was looking at your other themes, and I know I'm getting a little greedy by asking you to do stuff, but would it also be possible to add the 'pop up' effect that you have for your main screen icons on the Iowa Hawkeyes theme?
    Last edited by uncommonb; 04-26-09 at 04:58 PM.
    04-26-09 01:44 PM
    Thanks again for updating the theme with the larger icons. One question though, how come to toggle leftt and right between the icons on the home page, I need to press up and down?

Is there an option I can choose to fix this?

Hal

EDIT: I was looking at your other themes, and I know I'm getting a little greedy by asking you to do stuff, but would it also be possible to add the 'pop up' effect that you have for your main screen icons on the Iowa Hawkeyes theme?
    I might have exported it with the wrong settings, every time I open up the theme, the navigation selection always resets on me to vertical scrolling, instead of being horizontal as when I save the theme

and as for the pop up icon thing for my iowa theme, I will add that

I got to messing around with composer for that theme, so I never implemented it for my older themes yet

I also had an idea to fix the bottom dock for this iphone theme so it looks a bit more 'professional' or whatever lol
    I just havent gotten around to it

anyways, im a little busy tonight, so I will try and work on everything tomorrow
    04-26-09 08:04 PM
    sorry for the late response again

I could only figure a way to do the pop out icon for the bottom dock version only as of right now

check the main page for links

I will try and update all the versions at a later time
    05-01-09 04:27 PM
    Theme looks awesome. At the risk of sounding like a ***** the pick on the page is that how the theme comes. I love themes that have all the icons on the home page of my phone. I want to make sure before I download it.
    05-04-09 12:03 PM
    this theme isnt an 'icon' theme

I provided the .thm file, so it can be changed I think. I just dont have the time right now to keep doing mods for all my themes for free (not meaning to sound like an *** or anything either)
    05-04-09 01:14 PM
    Oh ok. I hear that. I will just probably buy one of those themes like that. Thanks.
    05-04-09 02:07 PM
    I am uploading a hidden dock theme for the Bottom Dock version here pretty soon, will update links and post back
    05-06-09 12:01 AM
    alright, updated the links for the bottomdock theme

only problem I found on it, is the dock image gets screwy when scrolling through the icons

no idea how to fix that =[
    05-06-09 12:37 AM

Is there an option I can choose to fix this

Hal
    This seems to be the function of all new cosmic Precision based bottom dock and L themes I've used. Both on the today screen and the switch application ribbon.
    05-06-09 01:07 AM
    I'm sure you always get asked to fix stuff but can you fix the menu bar on aim/yahoo ? It isn't visible until I scroll over what I want to select, other then that thanks!

05-06-09 03:03 AM
    I think I know what you are talking about, and im not sure how to fix that

I will get back to you on that though if I find out
    05-06-09 03:32 AM
    Allright cool, I just always seem to find a theme that I enjoy but that is the only problem about the theme, if not its ok though.

05-06-09 03:46 AM
122 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD