alright, so I was looking through these forums to find a new theme for my phone, when I came upon a thread by http://forums.crackberry.com/members/nicklc/
    thread-
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/bo...-curve-106712/

I really liked that bold theme, but I also liked the 'iphone' icons better

I used the theme file that he provided and editted the theme to -my- liking.

it is not perfect, and I did not change every bold icon to an iphone one; kinda why I named the thread iphone/bold theme lol

anyways, thanks to nick, heres my modded theme from his theme file
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    *UPDATES*
    5/6/09
    - added hidden dock, to the BottomDock version of this theme
    5/1/09
    - updated the BottomDock theme - includes 'pop out' icons, along with a visual dock at the bottom
    (only the bottom dock version I could add this to, I will look into it later for all the other versions of this theme later)
    - will update the preview pic for the bottom dock, too busy right now (it is similar to my iowa hawkeyes theme http://forums.crackberry.com/f126/io...-4-5-a-211796/)
    4/18/09
    - updated backgrounds, and icons
    - few misc things fixed
    4/16/09
    - Updated the Bottom Dock theme
    * new icons, slightly larger
    * misc. improvements
    3/23/09
    updated the calendar/messages theme, new link posted
    3/22/09
    Uploaded OTA links
    Added a custom icon calendar and message on homescreen theme
    updated a few icons
    1/24/09
    Updated thread to include new uploaded 4.2.2 version of the theme (untested)
    1/22/09
    Uploaded new v1.2 of the themes (adding version numbers now, so its easier to update the themes, instead of removing, then re-adding themes)
    Changes:
    fonts
    message folder icons
    colored menu icons
    menu color change

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Bottom Dock (hidden dock)
    Bottom Dock (hidden dock)

Bottom Dock with Calendar

-----------------

You can download the theme and .thm file on my website:
    Blackberry Themes

Donations:
    if you would like to donate for any of the themes or theme files I provide for free, please click here
    Last edited by antonskraze; 09-20-09 at 02:36 PM. Reason: update
    01-19-09 04:45 PM
    Looks good. To fix that 1<2<4<3<5 you just need to make sure that you adjust in Plazmic. I had that happen once before. You need to re-arrange the icons, and make sure that they match up on the side. That is where the problem is. They are not in the same order.
    01-19-09 05:21 PM
    have u got zip of 4.2? for curve 8320
    01-19-09 05:25 PM
    Looks good. To fix that 1<2<4<3<5 you just need to make sure that you adjust in Plazmic. I had that happen once before. You need to re-arrange the icons, and make sure that they match up on the side. That is where the problem is. They are not in the same order.
    alright cool

have u got zip of 4.2? for curve 8320
    no I do not, im not sure how I would go about doing that either,
    Last edited by antonskraze; 01-22-09 at 10:37 PM.
    01-19-09 06:31 PM
    Nicely done....

to FULFILL the KARMA.... (to you of course).. I think it would be great if you post up the THM file also..

.....just sayin...
    01-19-09 07:02 PM
    Nicely done....

to FULFILL the KARMA.... (to you of course).. I think it would be great if you post up the THM file also..

.....just sayin...
    I included everything, along with possible backgrounds that I was going to use

I temporarily took down all the files though so I could upload the right (fixed) files.

I accidentally uploaded the Zen one with different backgrounds, and had to change an icon, along with a few minor things
    Last edited by antonskraze; 01-22-09 at 10:37 PM.
    01-19-09 07:15 PM
    Let me know when the links are back up I want this theme !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 08:40 PM
    thanks i'm trying this out now
    01-19-09 10:03 PM
    I really like, can you make it to where the calendar fills up the screen and not just two spots???
    01-20-09 06:19 AM
    Any chance on an ota ? My comp is down right now and I wanna try this theme !
    01-20-09 06:40 AM
    I really like, can you make it to where the calendar fills up the screen and not just two spots???
    sure, I fixed the calendar to display 4 lines.. leaves the 5th one off for spacing

-also, I created the theme file + desktop loader theme for the calendar one that is customizable except for the lock keyboard icon.

I cannot upload the files right now due to the internet speed at this location, I will try and upload the files asap, no telling when that will be though.. possibly during class tomorrow

Any chance on an ota ? My comp is down right now and I wanna try this theme !
    I tried exporting as .jad, when I looked at the export folder there was like 8 cod files along with the jad, so im not too sure

I have moved some files around at the DL location to reflect the new upload vs. old stuff

everything in the main blackberry folder is current, while I moved older (still working) files to the old folder

I will reply back once I have the new files uploaded.. old ones still up for now though if you want to try this theme
    01-20-09 08:57 PM
    okay, nevermind, I got the desktop installs uploaded
    Blackberry Curve iPhone Theme+ theme files

I wont be able to upload the folder with the theme files, icons and BGs until later
    01-20-09 09:09 PM
    alright lol, everything is uploaded now, lemme know if theres any problems
    01-20-09 09:35 PM
    Great Theme.

Will this work on my 8330 v4.5?

Thanks
    01-21-09 08:36 AM
    Thanks man, ill try it out when i get home....
    01-21-09 04:23 PM
    Great Theme.

Will this work on my 8330 v4.5?

Thanks
    yes it should work for it

Thanks man, ill try it out when i get home....
    no problem
    01-21-09 05:25 PM
    Once i download the zip file then what do i do. I am sorry but i am a novice at this.
    01-21-09 11:09 PM
    Once i download the zip file then what do i do. I am sorry but i am a novice at this.
    X2 on the above question...

I have both the "iPhone Icon and BG's.zip" and the "theme files.zip" but once i go to desktop manager and use the Application Loader it's looking for *.alx*,.ali files. None of the .zips contain them. I then ran Media Manager and it pretty much just looked like windows explorer.

New to the BB's, former Treo user.....any help is much appreciated.
    01-22-09 08:01 AM
    you need to download either of these files, if you want to load to your phone

iPhone Bottom Zen.zip

iPhone bottom zen_cal.zip

iPhone bottom zen_cal_customized.zip

then just unzip them then use desktop manager to load the alx file
    01-22-09 08:29 AM
    Worked Great!!!
    I used iPhone bottom zen_cal_customized.zip...didnt DL the other 2 as the description seemed to read as the most latest version.

Thanks again Anton.
    01-22-09 09:20 AM
    Really nice theme
    01-22-09 09:41 AM
    Really nice theme
    thanks, and I thank nick for being generous with his theme file =]

Worked Great!!!
    I used iPhone bottom zen_cal_customized.zip...didnt DL the other 2 as the description seemed to read as the most latest version.

Thanks again Anton.
    no worries

the other 2 files are 'different' themes
    the "iphone bottom_zen" one is pretty much the same as what you downloaded, except that it doesnt have the calendar showing

and the "iphone bottom zen_cal" is almost the same as what you downloaded, except for the fact that you cant customize the app screen (apps are locked in place, so no matter what order you have the icons on the home screen, the app screen wont change)

the file you downloaded lets you changed the app screen based on your home screen, other than the lock keyboard icon
    01-22-09 01:09 PM
    Been having this theme running since you posted the link. Works good

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-09 03:57 PM
    This is a gorgeous theme. I truly am in love. Currently I'm running just the basic bottom zen with the 6 icons (no calender) but the message screen and phone log font type is not working for me. I've tried to edit it using plazmic cdk but failed miserably would it be too much to as if you could switch it to Clarity? I'm running:

- Bottom Zen (customizable apps)

Thanks in advance
    01-22-09 04:10 PM
    This is a gorgeous theme. I truly am in love. Currently I'm running just the basic bottom zen with the 6 icons (no calender) but the message screen and phone log font type is not working for me. I've tried to edit it using plazmic cdk but failed miserably would it be too much to as if you could switch it to Clarity? I'm running:

- Bottom Zen (customizable apps)

Thanks in advance
    sure, try this out bottom zen (clarity).zip

I have not tested it on my phone though, let me know how it works out
    01-22-09 04:46 PM
122 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD