I removed the theme right away.
    I tried to uninstall all apps I have installed but BB would reboot while in the middle. now the apps still run but the BB thinks they are gone and it still reboots itself. any suggestion?
    thank you
    03-19-10 01:18 PM
    Activate a new theme other then the stock one, do a battery pull, not a restart. In all seriousness physically pulling out the battery works way better then a restart. Let it load up and then go to your option menu find the apps in your application menu and remove them through there. Once they are all gone do a battery pull again and not a restart and all should work fine.

Selecting an app and hitting delete sometimes doesn't work great so make sure to use your option menu instead and remember removing the battery always works better then saying yes to a restart. Best of luck

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-10 02:07 PM
    I will give that a try.
    03-19-10 02:38 PM
    why can't I use themes other then the default ones everyone I load the BB just keeps rebooting. Battery pulls dont seem to make it stop. Nothing I try except un-installing the theme and re-installing everything.
    03-30-10 01:40 PM
    All custom themes use a factory theme files to work... if the theme is based on the dimension theme then you need that theme on your berry. If it is based on precision theme then you would need the base precision theme. The theme needs to be made for the device or listed to work with your model.
    03-30-10 03:01 PM
    These are the themes i have tried.

Storm Replica v2.0 by Z Man Designs
    Neu. : Curve 83xx Theme - Bottom Dock os 4.5 ONLY v3.0 by NinjaThemes

I can't post links yet.

I seem to only have the Dimension themes the Icon, L, today, Zen
    How do I get the precision theme?

Thank you,
    Paul
    03-30-10 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD