Just installed the Bold them for the curve but when I'm on the home screen where it just shows the six icons on the bottom of the screen I have to scroll vertically to go through them instead of horizontally... It's quite a nuisance. Anyone have any suggestions? When I go to the full menu everything scrolls like it's supposed to though.. I don't understand??
    02-11-09 10:11 AM
    the creator of the theme sets it like that. nothing you can do about it unless you get in contact with the creator to change it or you get your hands on the .THM file.
    02-11-09 10:36 AM
    the creator of the theme sets it like that. nothing you can do about it unless you get in contact with the creator to change it or you get your hands on the .THM file.

Really? Doesn't make sense though...
    02-11-09 10:43 AM
    The theme creator is probably an old-school BB user that is used to the thumb wheel, or it's a theme meant for the 83XX, 87XX, and 88XX phones. I've never made a theme, so those are just my guesses...
    02-11-09 10:51 AM
    If you're referring to this theme, the .thm files are available. If you're not, then I recommend giving that theme a try. It looks great, it functions great, and since the .thm is available, you can tweak it all you want.
    02-11-09 11:07 AM
    I have the Bold theme on my phone and it works fine. No problems at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 12:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD