Seems to be some newbies who need to know how to install a theme after downloading zip file. So here it is:

Unzip the theme file that you downloaded. remember where you unzipped it to. Connect your BB to your PC. open BB desktop manager. Go to application loader then go to add / remove applications. click on start. Then click on browse and selet the folder you unzipped the theme to. Click on the .alx file. Click open. click next on BB desktop manager screen. After installing theme, on your phone go to options>themes and select the theme you just installed.

My Themes are free but donations are appreciated.
    Click below for donations. Thanks.

DONATIONS
    01-28-10 08:56 AM
    Thanks for the education, but I have a quick question. I usually only do OTA themes but there is one I really like. My question is, im putting the .alx file on using BDM but what do I do with the .cod file?
    01-28-10 01:07 PM
    after selecting the .alx file, the .cod file is also used by BDM during the installation process. Do not delete it.
    01-28-10 04:18 PM
    i downloaded a theme but it had no .alx file just .cod and .jad files
    02-02-10 09:25 PM
    That is for an OTA (over the air) install. You have to use your BB browser to go to that forum thread or website and click the file to install directly to your BB.
    02-02-10 09:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD