Hey! I'm new to Blackberries, so I'm not totally sure if this is a stupid question or not - but after finding no answer while perusing the forums, I decided to try.

I was bored and switched my home screen layout from Icon to Zen for about a minute before deciding I didn't like it, and switched back to Icon. In my Icon layout, I had two folders ("Applications" and "Games" if you're curious) with various apps in them. Now, the icons have disappeared when I click on the sub-folder, and only the word "Options" appears at the bottom of the screen. The icons appear for a split second if I click the sub-folder and then almost immediately his the red/home button, which isn't helpful.

I've tried turning off my Blackberry and turning it back on to no avail.

Assistance greatly appreciated! =) Thanks.
    11-06-08 12:41 AM
    Have you tried "Show All" from your menu button? I've heard others say that icons you've moved to folders can't be deleted but will re-appear when you "Show All".
    11-06-08 06:38 AM
    all the icons dissapeard from my screen when i tried to load a new Theam. now only the shadow appears under where the icons were. non of the buttons do anything except for call and power/hang-up. how do i fix this?
    01-04-09 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD