I just added another one of my themes to the "Free" portion of my site. It used to be featured in the Premium Themes list in the Crackberry store.

Features:

* Animated iBerry Icons
    * Custom Dialog and Menu
    * Slick wallpaper
    * Smooth professional look
    * Homescreen icons user customizable

Minimum Requirements:

* 4.2.2 OS
    * Data Plan (Email, Internet Browsing capability)

Can't post URL's yet, but it's at berrythemes.com under "Free Blackberry Themes"
    01-23-09 02:22 PM
    That looks really cool. I like how you mimicked the iPhone by putting 4 icons down at the bottom like the dock. Nice touch. I may have to download this one and check it out.
    01-23-09 02:24 PM
    I like the icons alot
    01-23-09 03:26 PM
    It's beautiful.I love it.Thank you.
    01-24-09 02:02 AM
    Honestly I don't like it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-24-09 03:05 AM
    Honestly I don't like it

Gee, thanks. Your reply is very constructive. You didn't tell me why you don't like it.

Also, since everyone cares about your likes and dislikes, I'm sure they'll be appreciative that you've steered them away from such a horrible FREE theme.

I would invite everyone else who reads this reply of mine to click on "youngspider" name in the post above and view his other threads.

Judging from your posts I'm assuming you to be someone of fairly low intelligence but with very high regard of yourself.

I'm sorry that you don't like it and I guess I'll take some Tylenol to help myself sleep tonight.
    01-26-09 08:32 PM
    Very nice theme
    01-26-09 10:25 PM
    Gee, thanks. Your reply is very constructive. You didn't tell me why you don't like it.

Also, since everyone cares about your likes and dislikes, I'm sure they'll be appreciative that you've steered them away from such a horrible FREE theme.

I would invite everyone else who reads this reply of mine to click on "youngspider" name in the post above and view his other threads.

Judging from your posts I'm assuming you to be someone of fairly low intelligence but with very high regard of yourself.

I'm sorry that you don't like it and I guess I'll take some Tylenol to help myself sleep tonight.
    Go ahead and take the Tylenol. Prepare some tee while your at it. Can't give anybody an actual opinion without the person gettin booty tickled ? I said I don't like it and that's that. Your telling me im very high of myself but really that's you for the fact that you WISH everybody can say they like this theme. I understand it's free but how you gone get better if you don't hear real criticism ? Take it how you want it "aflansburg".
    01-26-09 11:54 PM
    The only reason I'm not going to use this theme is because of the clear window problem with opera mini. : (
    01-27-09 12:53 AM
    Looks good thanks...
    01-27-09 12:56 AM
    Honestly I don't like it

Nice comment, how bout a reason why. Or better yet, don't post at all. Just a thought.
    01-27-09 01:20 AM
    Great theme. Thanks for making it free. I put a bookmark in my berry for your site. Kinda a theme junkie. but I always go back to trusty custom L
    01-27-09 01:22 AM
    Ok just got it. Love it might even replace my L. Nice theme.
    01-27-09 01:27 AM
    I understand it's free but how you gone get better if you don't hear real criticism ?
    Where was the real criticism?

Saying "I don't like it" is NOT the same as saying "I don't like the way the icons sit there and the color scheme is a bit off, blah blah blah."

Here's a simple definition to help you out in the future:

criticism

noun
    1. disapproval expressed by pointing out faults or shortcomings; "the senator received severe criticism from his opponent"

See the bolded part? Yeah, that's where you stopped short. But thanks for your valuable input. I'm sure the OP will be able to make his theme all the more better now that you've come along.
    01-27-09 01:31 AM
    Where was the real criticism?

Saying "I don't like it" is NOT the same as saying "I don't like the way the icons sit there and the color scheme is a bit off, blah blah blah."

Here's a simple definition to help you out in the future:

criticism

noun
    1. disapproval expressed by pointing out faults or shortcomings; "the senator received severe criticism from his opponent"

See the bolded part? Yeah, that's where you stopped short. But thanks for your valuable input. I'm sure the OP will be able to make his theme all the more better now that you've come along.
    LMAO Funny, love it.
    01-27-09 01:42 AM
    Wow some of you guys are nerds and take the internet serious. Go get a life. Getting your panties wet won't take you no where in life. Anyways I don't like the theme and that's that. Take it or leave it.

01-27-09 01:49 AM
    Wow some of you guys are nerds and take the internet serious. Go get a life. Getting your panties wet won't take you no where in life. Anyways I don't like the theme and that's that. Take it or leave it.

That's the point. Why do think we care what you think. The truth is that we don't. I just like ripping you that's all.
    01-27-09 01:56 AM
    Fair enough. I don't take none of you serious. Just the internet. Manderly, good find on a dictionary. Can't even say I don't like a theme without a whole bunch of people trying to attack me all together.

01-27-09 02:11 AM
    Go ahead and take the Tylenol. Prepare some tee while your at it. Can't give anybody an actual opinion without the person gettin booty tickled ? I said I don't like it and that's that. Your telling me im very high of myself but really that's you for the fact that you WISH everybody can say they like this theme. I understand it's free but how you gone get better if you don't hear real criticism ? Take it how you want it "aflansburg".
    An opinion would actually convey some sort of information which your reply did not. I don't want everyone to say they like the theme. I do want someone who doesn't like the theme to tell me what they don't like about it so I can improve or make something totally different. Also, what you posted was not criticism, it's just the statement of someone who was too lazy to write anything other than "Honestly, I don't like it."

You spelled tea wrong (tee). CRITICISM - I pointed out a fault in your grammar, and showed you the correction. Not that I care that you misspelled in a forum thread, I'm sure I have somewhere.

Booty tickled? I think this conversation is over.
    01-27-09 02:19 PM
    The only reason I'm not going to use this theme is because of the clear window problem with opera mini. : (
    I hear you. I still haven't figured that out. Working on it though.
    01-27-09 02:21 PM
    Ok just got it. Love it might even replace my L. Nice theme.
    thanks dude!
    01-27-09 02:24 PM
    Fair enough. I don't take none of you serious. Just the internet. Manderly, good find on a dictionary. Can't even say I don't like a theme without a whole bunch of people trying to attack me all together.

Wah Yeah honestly I experienced absolutely no emotions from reading your reply, I just get off on people's defensive reactions.

Booty tickled? I still can't stop laughing on that one.

And oh yeah, in a world where the ability to operate the internet is a must (in order to be somewhat successful), I believe the word nerd has outlived it's usefulness. You might try, successful, aspiring, intelligent, etc. etc. etc.
    01-27-09 02:29 PM
    looks pretty nice.
    01-27-09 06:30 PM
    Got it yesterday and now that I got it the way that I want it is very sweet. Kinda wish you could scroll up and down on the home screen but other than that it is a great theme. Keep up the good work
    01-27-09 08:31 PM
    Good work!
    Thanks to all for the entertaining read...
    01-27-09 09:25 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD