iBerry for Curve

BUY NOW - in the CrackBerry Store

Any feedback is appreciated!
    06-08-09 04:16 PM
    I like it . Is the homescreen icons can be changed?
    06-08-09 08:44 PM
    I like it . Is the homescreen icons can be changed?

Thank you. Yes, they are all changeable.
    06-08-09 09:01 PM
    Sweet looking theme...
    06-08-09 10:55 PM
    this will be the last iphone theme i'll be buying. let's see how it goes
    06-08-09 11:32 PM
    the scrolling on this theme is weird, i would also suggest a new focus icon because it is hard to tell where im scrolling on 4rd party apps. also the menu bar is huge along with fonts!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully u can update this
    06-08-09 11:47 PM
    the scrolling on this theme is weird, i would also suggest a new focus icon because it is hard to tell where im scrolling on 4rd party apps. also the menu bar is huge along with fonts!!!!!!!!!!!! hopefully u can update this
    Thanks for the feedback.

1. I'm pretty limited to the scrolling. I guess the default theme doesn't have as many icons on the Home screen, the one direction scrolling isn't as noticeable then. Unless someone knows how to create two direction scrolling on the front page without importing a svg. file.

2. The next update will have a focus icon on the homescreen.

3. I'll consider the font size, just never changed from the default because I thought that is what people are used to.
    06-09-09 03:54 AM
    looks great, if it's anything like the Bold version it will be well worth the cash.
    06-09-09 04:29 AM
    No problem, I enjoy the layout of the theme, it is different from the other iphone themes. Will the next update be free for those who have allready purchased the theme? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-09-09 04:29 AM
    Anything new?

06-10-09 04:22 AM
    Anything new?

The update should be coming around this weekend and will be free.
    06-10-09 05:24 AM
    No problem, I enjoy the layout of the theme, it is different from the other iphone themes. Will the next update be free for those who have allready purchased the theme? Thanks!

I updated but it won't show in the store because of some technical issues. So just delete the theme and redownload from your store account. It will say the same version but don't worry because it has been updated with the proper focus icons.

Thanks.
    06-20-09 09:42 PM
    Updated for those who inquired, read my post above.
    07-06-09 04:05 AM
    the 2 dots under the 10 homescreen apps, do they actually work??????? if they do then thats amazing, and where would i find out how to do that?!?!?!?!?!?
    02-19-10 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD