I'm not sure where to start....
    I went to the How To for Plazmic but all the links are dead so its not very helpful. I'm downloading the Plazmic files from the Blackberry website right now. I downloaded v4.5..... and I downloaded the 4.5 simulator.
    Is there anything else I need? I
    s there a step by step guide that tells me how to actually use Plazmic?
    09-06-09 09:05 PM
    Anyone? 13 views and no help?
    09-06-09 10:44 PM
    I wish I could help you but I am in your same boat. Someone will most likely respond to this with helpful answers.
    09-06-09 11:24 PM
    I wish I could help you but I am in your same boat. Someone will most likely respond to this with helpful answers.

Do not get discourage a couple years back or a year or so it was great but now not so much( guess we can post link) try clicking on the link it will take you there. Have fun. It is very easy since it is an executable file all you have to do is click on it and it will install itself. Once installed there is a guide within plazmic 6 to help. It is entitled documentation once again good luck and have fun designing your themes.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Themes & Animated Graphics
    Last edited by bpbrown; 09-07-09 at 01:39 AM.
    09-07-09 01:35 AM
    Plazmic is a very powerful tool and has a lot of options available, so its hard to just write a "how to use plazmic" guide. Your best option is to just try creating a new theme and see how it works. Then as you find yourself having specific questions, research them or post them on here.

Check out the open source theme thread in the storm section and download those thm files. You can open those up and see how people have done them for the storm and then that should give you some ideas.
    09-07-09 02:10 AM
    Check out pinstack.com. There are even some places here that you can read about. Google it.
    09-07-09 03:04 AM
    Plazmic is a very powerful tool and has a lot of options available, so its hard to just write a "how to use plazmic" guide. Your best option is to just try creating a new theme and see how it works. Then as you find yourself having specific questions, research them or post them on here.

Check out the open source theme thread in the storm section and download those thm files. You can open those up and see how people have done them for the storm and then that should give you some ideas.
    I'm not sure if I have all the correct files. I have a Curve 8320 & the phone that shows up is a pearl. I've been playing around with a couple things.
    What's the difference between theme builder & composer?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-07-09 02:20 PM
    theme builder is for doing stuff like modifying the colors or the layout of the theme. Composer is for more advanced things like hidden docks.
    09-07-09 05:06 PM
    theme builder is for doing stuff like modifying the colors or the layout of the theme. Composer is for more advanced things like hidden docks.
    Thanks!....... So could I create a theme using both or should I use one or the other?
    09-07-09 05:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD