Why is it that, in the Today Theme, messages pop up no matter what account they are from but calendars entries only pop up from the device service?? It's annoying, why would I only want to know I have class tomorrow, when I have 3 business meetings with clients the tonight??!?

Is my blackberry bugging or is this regular? Can I fix this?

I tried searching on the web for several weeks but I'm at wits end, hopefully one of you knows the answer, or at least how I can have both my full messages and my full calendars entries notifications on one home screen screen.

Thanks,
    Chris
    10-02-08 02:19 PM
    I had the same problem, not all of my calendar would show up and the only thing that would is the calendar from my computer. I am not sure what caused it, but I back-up my blackberry then wiped it and has been working great ever since.
    10-02-08 03:58 PM
    I had the same problem, not all of my calendar would show up and the only thing that would is the calendar from my computer. I am not sure what caused it, but I back-up my blackberry then wiped it and has been working great ever since.
    Tried that, it didn't work. I had to download Viigo and Opera again too :P

So does that mean that the Today theme is supposed to show all the appointments from all the accounts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-02-08 07:39 PM

So does that mean that the Today theme is supposed to show all the appointments from all the accounts?

BUMP

10-03-08 07:22 AM
    you should try the bb dimension today plus theme, works nice for my calendar appointments
    10-03-08 09:05 AM

Yes it should post how ever many calendar lines you have selected. I have a custom theme that I created. After I wiped never had a problem. I can share my theme with you, but not sure if you would like it??

Boomo
    10-03-08 11:07 AM
    ir you are using 4.5.0.81, you must set it to display your default calendar and it will show your appts...I did that to reset mine
    10-03-08 11:19 AM
    I'm having similar problems myself. I have an AT&T 8310 running 4.2 (the 4.5 upgrade isn't official for AT&T yet and I'm a total newb so I don't want to screw it up) and none of my calendar entries show up. I used DM 4.6 to sync it up with Outlook 2007. My schedule is in there. It's all correct in the calendar, but nothing shows on the Today screen.
    10-08-08 06:01 PM
    Yes it should post how ever many calendar lines you have selected. I have a custom theme that I created. After I wiped never had a problem. I can share my theme with you, but not sure if you would like it??

Boomo
    Sure, anything is a worth a try at this point. PM me for my pin

Chris

10-09-08 08:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD