Since I got my Curve 8310 about a month ago, I have downloaded and tried a lot of Today themes, but none of them really satisfy me for more than a day, and I always end up with the good old BB Dimension Today theme!

Are there any other BB users that have the same experience?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 12:14 PM
    I have downloaded a lot of themes too. I have even paid for a few that I deleted after one day of use. I don't go back to a default theme, but I go back and forth between 2 themes I have had on here for months.

I use the pink storm double bottom dock theme from pimpmyberry.com and flower frenzy bottom dock from themes4bb.com

So far nothing else I have downloaded can compare to these two. They are like old friends now. LOL! I think most of us are creatures of habit.

02-21-09 12:27 PM
    No way I hate the BB dimension themes.I go back and forth between several I have.even have some that I havnt used yet cuz I aint been in that frame of my mind so to speak I guess
    02-21-09 01:30 PM
    I am a theme designer so I usually am using a theme I am testing but I pretty much always stick to either a bottom zen or or today plus. I am stuck on the newer bold type icons though, every time I try something else I end up going back to a theme with them.
    02-21-09 02:14 PM
    I'm stuck with my Sprint's Default Zen theme... I just like the colors and the icons... I like how they aren't all pink or blue and how everything is legible in the menus (fonts too small, but clock not big enough on custom themes). It's the one I've gone back too every stinking time

03-02-09 06:29 AM
    I've been using the iberry blocks or whatever that I paid $6.99 for via telus pocket portal or whatever it's called, since I pretty much GOT my phone, but now that I'm starting school I need my calender on my screen as well, so I'm in search of a new today theme that only displays the calender & like 6 icons.
    03-02-09 06:12 PM
    I started making my own themes since the first week I got my curve ... the first day I was like well these colors are lame... I'm such a fiend.
    03-02-09 06:42 PM
    I too come back.
    03-02-09 06:45 PM
    I never use the dimmension themes. Right now I'm using the Hedone design osx like theme.
    03-02-09 06:51 PM
    I hate the dimension themes. I also like the Bold-like icons much better, much cleaner looking IMO.

03-03-09 02:28 AM
    I hate the dimension themes. I also like the Bold-like icons much better, much cleaner looking IMO.

Yeah me too... The precision themes are great. I had the dimesion theme on mine for a couple of hours after I got it until I loaded the first theme... And never again. (Oh apart from after an OS upgrade - then for as short a time as possible lol).

03-03-09 03:19 AM
    I used to use the default Verizon theme, which is good. I like the Today Plus, so I downloaded Plazmic, and with some help, was able to create a theme that was good enough for me. That was a few months ago. Now I have what is the perfect theme for me. Today Plus with 5 slots with 6 customizable bottom dock icons, clean and professional looking font, and easy to read.
    03-03-09 10:53 AM
    Me too, I do not know what it is, just got used to the original theme.
    03-03-09 03:30 PM
    yea i have downloaded tons of themes but i jus gave up and just stuck with the ole dimension..
    03-03-09 08:20 PM
    For me I try new themes a lot but I usually go back to the VZW theme on my 8330. I ran the BB Zen theme for a little bit but the icons on the left got a bit annoying. Plus the colors on the VZW theme are pretty neutral.
    03-03-09 10:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD