Theme name:Hybrid Series
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 83xx/88xx OS4.5
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $1.99
    REGULAR PRICE $3.99

Hey everybody here is the new theme I've been working on, a run down of the features and images are below.HyBrid is a theme designed to showcase your wallpapers while being functional. HyBrid is designed to be light on memory and runs flawlessly and also incorporates a no slide hidden dock.There are 9 icons on the homescreen, 5 are user customizable including the icon in the banner. The static icons,when focused on also show the large icons. The hidden docks on the theme appear when you click on the BB logo button.HyBrid is on sale at $1.99 for the weekend. The sale will end Sunday. The regular price will then be $3.99. If you want to purchase just click on the links at the bottom of the post. And as always if there are any questions you can PM me here or email me at [email protected]. Thanks for all your great feedback and interest.

Thanks

Features

User defined fonts - all fonts are user defined except menus
    User defined backgrounds - all wallpapers are user defined including lockscreen
    Custom menus and sub menus
    Light weight theme
    9 icons on the homescreen - 5 are user customizable including the icon in the banner
    Incorporates large icons - The static icons,when focused on also show the large icons
    No slide hidden docks - The hidden docks on the theme appear when you click on the BB logo button
    Three different colors to choose from

HyBrid_blue OTA install HyBrid_pink OTA install

HyBrid_red OTA install HyBrid_green OTA install

Hybrid_green is on sale for $1.99 until Saturday

Hybrid_Today series is on sale for $1.99 until Sunday

HyBrid_red Calendar OTA install

HyBrid_red Cal_Mess OTA install

HyBrid_pink Calendar OTA install

HyBrid_pinkCal_Mess OTA install

HyBrid_blue Calendar OTA install

HyBrid_blue Cal_Mess OTA install
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 10-27-09 at 03:01 PM.
    07-07-09 09:11 PM
    looks good
    07-07-09 09:22 PM
    I love the color combo as well as the icons, can't wait to see the final product.
    07-07-09 09:31 PM
    Great job as always Guzzy, the screen shots looks very promising. Would love to see how a Today+ with Calendar only with as many entries as possible would look like
    07-07-09 09:49 PM
    Great job as always Guzzy, the screen shots looks very promising. Would love to see how a Today+ with Calendar only with as many entries as possible would look like
    Thanks,I'll see what can do about a Today version
    07-07-09 10:52 PM
    Dangit, I wish my curve had enough memory to hold all these awesome themes!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-09 11:13 PM
    That looks great!!!!!!! Let me know about a today version. I love your themes it makes my VZW 8330 worth looking at every day!!!!!
    Thanks,
    Wayne C.
    VA BCH VA
    [email protected]
    07-07-09 11:39 PM
    looks amaing. good job.
    07-07-09 11:46 PM
    Wow, that looks amazing!! Great job as always. I can't wait until this one is released!

You are one talented person.
    07-08-09 12:44 AM
    I think I might have to pick this one up!! Between the blue and the red version you said you were going to make

07-08-09 03:01 AM
    wow!! very nice
    07-08-09 05:17 AM
    +1 on this one.
    07-08-09 10:32 AM
    Thanks for all the great feedback, i'm now working on the Today version.There will be a calendar,messages, and sms. Each version will have 4 entries.There won't be any animations but the dock will still disappear. I'll post pics here later. I Hope to be done with the Today versions by release Thursday. All other versions are done, I'm now in the process of testing the red and pink.
    07-08-09 02:24 PM
    I would love to see screen shots of the red!! Thanks!

07-08-09 02:25 PM
    Definitely interested!
    07-08-09 03:03 PM
    Im excited to see how the pink looks! Great theme...
    07-08-09 03:29 PM
    Very nice looking!
    07-08-09 05:27 PM
    Thanks Guzzy, I'm content without the animations for the today+ I was just wondering for the today+ calendar, if it's possible to make the entries a bit smaller without an underlay shadow and decrease the spacing on each entry. Possibly fit a few more entries in the process? Just a thought, let me know.

Thanks for all the great feedback, i'm now working on the Today version.There will be a calendar,messages, and sms. Each version will have 4 entries.There won't be any animations but the dock will still disappear. I'll post pics here later. I Hope to be done with the Today versions by release Thursday. All other versions are done, I'm now in the process of testing the red and pink.
    07-08-09 06:06 PM
    Hybrid_pink and Hybrid_red

Last edited by guzzl3r; 07-08-09 at 08:03 PM.
    07-08-09 08:01 PM
    Thanks Guzzy, I'm content without the animations for the today+ I was just wondering for the today+ calendar, if it's possible to make the entries a bit smaller without an underlay shadow and decrease the spacing on each entry. Possibly fit a few more entries in the process? Just a thought, let me know.
    I will take a look at it tonight and see what it looks like, thanks for the suggestion.
    07-08-09 08:06 PM
    sweet! this is awesome girly! love the pink one. =D
    07-08-09 08:14 PM
    Look'n SWEET )
    07-08-09 09:37 PM
    Thanks Guzzy, I'll stay tune
    07-08-09 09:39 PM
    Wow! The pink and red look even better than I had expected.
    Great job!
    07-08-09 11:19 PM
    Look'n SWEET )
    Thanks, glad you're liking it
    07-08-09 11:34 PM
106 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD