Hey chica. Hit me up on bbm. I pm'ed you mtpy pin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-11-09 05:00 PM
    Good job! Bought your regular version & Waiting for the today version for your pink series...
    07-11-09 05:03 PM
    Yeah, I will be porting this over to the 8900 and the Bold as soon as I'm finished with the Today version for the 83xx series.

You are awesome, there are a lot of designers that will only develop for their phone platform and a lot of people miss out on some gorgeous themes. That is wonderful of you.
    07-11-09 06:52 PM
    Yeah, I will be porting this over to the 8900 and the Bold as soon as I'm finished with the Today version for the 83xx series.

Awesome! can't wait!!!
    07-11-09 07:53 PM
    Bought this last night, using it now and loving it and will purchase today version when ready!!! Great job thanks!!!

Thanks, I'm working on a design for the Today version since the docks may not be in the same place.
    07-11-09 11:57 PM
    Hey everybody I would just like to say thanks for all the incredible interest and great feedback the Hybrid series has received. I just wanted to let everybody know who was interested that I've just posted the links for HyBrid_green on the first page of this post. Just click on the picture if you want to purchase and it's also on sale for 1.99 until Saturday.
    I'm also posting pics of the Today version if anyone is interested. I may be ready to release the Today version tomorrow night if we are done testing but I'll let everyone know. As always any feedback and suggestions is welcome.

07-12-09 08:27 PM
    Thanks, I'm working on a design for the Today version since the docks may not be in the same place.
    Once again I've been honored to be a beta tester.....You ALL are gonna love the Today Version.....Very SWEEEET! You won't be disapointed
    07-12-09 09:15 PM
    Hey everybody I would just like to say thanks for all the incredible interest and great feedback the Hybrid series has received. I just wanted to let everybody know who was interested that I've just posted the links for HyBrid_green on the first page of this post. Just click on the picture if you want to purchase and it's also on sale for 1.99 until Saturday.
    I'm also posting pics of the Today version if anyone is interested. I may be ready to release the Today version tomorrow night if we are done testing but I'll let everyone know. As always any feedback and suggestions is welcome.

Looks good...if you need a tester for the pink version let me know!
    07-13-09 03:25 AM
    Looks good...if you need a tester for the pink version let me know!
    I sent you a PM
    07-13-09 05:27 PM
    I love SIMPLE, any chance of a Black and Grey today plus calendar version? I like the classy-look
    07-14-09 02:43 PM
    keep up the good work
    07-14-09 03:52 PM
    I've just put up the links for the Today versions. There are just three colors at the moment with more to come. Pictures and links are on the first page. And thanks for every ones feedback and interest in these themes.
    07-14-09 07:10 PM
    just downloaded so excited about this theme, it could become a standard for me!!!
    07-14-09 07:17 PM
    just downloaded so excited about this theme, it could become a standard for me!!!
    Thanks for you're purchase and I hope you're enjoying the theme
    07-14-09 11:13 PM
    Nice final product! I told myself to stop buying themes for awhile, but...well.... I'm addicted.
    07-15-09 08:02 PM
    Nice final product! I told myself to stop buying themes for awhile, but...well.... I'm addicted.
    I feel your pain. But these themes are gorgeous as well as functional. Classy, stylish, not flashy....great job, Guzzl3r. Thank you.
    07-15-09 08:05 PM
    I feel your pain. But these themes are gorgeous as well as functional. Classy, stylish, not flashy....great job, Guzzl3r. Thank you.
    Hey, thanks I'm glad you think so and that you're enjoying the themes.
    07-16-09 11:34 AM
    Just purchase the BLUE calendar version, very nice!! I noticed that the center OPTIONS button on the bottom of the homescreen actually goes to MESSAGES and NOT options. Is there a fix for this?
    07-16-09 12:50 PM
    Just purchase the BLUE calendar version, very nice!! I noticed that the center OPTIONS button on the bottom of the homescreen actually goes to MESSAGES and NOT options. Is there a fix for this?
    There is no fix that's the way it supposed to be, if you got the Calendar version the center button will be Messages but if you got the Calendar and Messages version you will have the Options for the center button.
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 07-16-09 at 01:10 PM.
    07-16-09 01:04 PM
    So even though the button says options, it's supposed to go to the messages? just verifying.
    07-16-09 02:11 PM
    d/l the hybrid red calendar..awesome theme! thanks!
    07-16-09 03:48 PM
    I bought the blue and pink versions yesterday and they are great...Nice quality themes...Thank you Guzzl3r!
    *she ponders if she needs the red version too!!!*
    07-16-09 05:17 PM
    How long will the special promo price of $1.99 be going on for these themes?
    07-16-09 05:18 PM
    So even though the button says options, it's supposed to go to the messages? just verifying.
    I'm checking it now because I've been testing the exact theme on my phone and it has the messages button and it goes to messages but I just pulled out plazmic and it shows the options button there. I't must have switched the svgs up or something but I'm working on a fix as we speak. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.
    07-16-09 07:20 PM
    How long will the special promo price of $1.99 be going on for these themes?
    The special lasts until Saturday.
    07-16-09 07:21 PM
106 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD