will be uploading all today version on thursday i have all the files ready to go...
    Today Version includes
    Messages Only, Calendar Only, Messages and Calendar, SmsMMS Only with 5 to 6 entries total.
    06-17-09 12:02 AM
    not much just 2 cosmetic changes homescreen trackball was cleaned up and hourglass is smaller now.
    Sweet. Don't get me wrong, I love an author that sends out updates. Especially free ones

I just like knowing what changes before downloading.

I try other themes from time to time, but I keep coming back to yours. Great work.
    06-17-09 12:45 AM
    Ely I have a problem I downloaded this theme on friday and got the email but when I go to my account from my BB aint nothing there
    06-17-09 06:00 AM
    06-18-09 04:27 PM
    Ely I have a problem I downloaded this theme on friday and got the email but when I go to my account from my BB aint nothing there
    redownload using the link provided by mobihand or log in to your account and download from there
    06-18-09 04:35 PM
    Sorry, I may be being dumb, but I could not work out on mobihand which was the cal and mess version! Seemed to be a cal, a mess, and an sms version only? Also screenshots not there. I've been waiting for the cal and mess today, let me know which it is. Thanks.
    06-18-09 05:06 PM
    Sorry, I may be being dumb, but I could not work out on mobihand which was the cal and mess version! Seemed to be a cal, a mess, and an sms version only? Also screenshots not there. I've been waiting for the cal and mess today, let me know which it is. Thanks.
    the message and calendar version is still on its way since i have to adjust the height of some of the images to add an even amount of entries for both.
    06-18-09 05:22 PM
    Screenshot of the sms/mms, not showing up on mobihand store.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by danhclare; 06-18-09 at 07:25 PM.
    06-18-09 07:16 PM
    sweet, the today+ version is up, I'm gonna go pick it up in a bit.

If anyone who already purchases the today theme, please share some screen shoots. Another question i have is are font size big or small or on entries. Thanks
    06-18-09 07:38 PM
    that's pretty cool looking
    06-18-09 08:15 PM
    Screenshot of the sms/mms, not showing up on mobihand store.

screenshot are pretty much the same for all 3 today version. The only thing that changes is the today icon.
    06-18-09 08:55 PM
    screenshot are pretty much the same for all 3 today version. The only thing that changes is the today icon.
    I guess the thing is that NO screenshots are showing up on MobiHand
    06-18-09 09:14 PM
    I guess the thing is that NO screenshots are showing up on MobiHand
    ill fix that i posted the screen shot on the 1st post also.
    06-18-09 09:29 PM
    Thanks ely! Your support and quick responses is one of the things I love about using your themes. I personally am not a fan of the Today style, I may buy one just to say thanks!

BTW, I'd definitely buy one if you came out with a version that showed all icons on main screen. I am not sure what style they call that, precision?
    06-18-09 09:33 PM
    Thanks ely! Your support and quick responses is one of the things I love about using your themes. I personally am not a fan of the Today style, I may buy one just to say thanks!

BTW, I'd definitely buy one if you came out with a version that showed all icons on main screen. I am not sure what style they call that, precision?
    images should be showing up now.
    06-18-09 09:36 PM
    it's called the "icon style" btw wrecklass, don't see to many of those around.

I'm all about today themes, one last question ely, is there(hoping there's not) text indicators on the today screen when you scroll over the icons?
    06-18-09 09:36 PM
    Big problem ely, why isn't the sms/mms thing not showing up, I have my boxes set to separate. What am I doing wrong? Please respond

06-18-09 10:18 PM
    hey dan, you bought a today theme right? Are there text indicators when you scroll over the icons on the main screen? Are the font size big on the today screen? And is there a text under lay on the entries? Thanks in advance
    06-18-09 10:27 PM
    I can't figure out how to get the sms to show up on the screen...

06-18-09 10:30 PM
    try

clicking on message, then click on the bb application button, scroll and click on options, then click on General Option. Look for "SMS and Email Inboxes and make sure it's set on "SEPARATE" Give that a go...
    06-18-09 10:34 PM
    Did that already, and a battery pull, don't know what's up. I'm not very happy but I'm sure there is an explination

06-18-09 10:41 PM
    Did that already, and a battery pull, don't know what's up. I'm not very happy but I'm sure there is an explination

sms and mms are set for combine, make sure is set for theme control is the only way the theme is going to work.
    06-18-09 10:46 PM
    Calendar Version Inbox Configuration- Email, Sms and Mms messages all in separate inboxes
    Messages Version Inbox Configuration - A single inbox for emails, sms and mms
    Sms/Mms Version Inbox Configuration- Sms and Mms in one inbox, email in another inbox
    06-18-09 10:53 PM
    So set to theme control?

06-18-09 10:54 PM
    Setting it to theme control Did not work. What's goin on here...

Last edited by danhclare; 06-18-09 at 11:14 PM.
    06-18-09 10:59 PM
202 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD