When can I buy it?
    06-07-09 04:53 PM
    06-07-09 07:23 PM
    buying now!
    06-07-09 07:28 PM
    user feedback will be great for future updates. Post comments and suggestions.
    06-07-09 08:00 PM
    ughh, waiting for some wierd mobihand verification. very confusing.
    06-07-09 08:03 PM
    Just dled it. Looks really nice!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 08:05 PM
    Just dled it. Looks really nice!!

Will be improving the theme once i get some user feedback and back to making a 83xx theme.
    06-07-09 08:39 PM
    Okay so my turn to give me feedback yes lol been waiting for a long time to get this just like every other non beta tester. Okay so here is what I think awesome front screen espically like that it doesn't loop really nice scrollin also, now notifactions is also skinned wish is a awesome feature, but message list is orignal wish it was skinned and match the way u do your storm and bold themes kinda makes it not so cool dialog boxes are aight need a little more flow to em imo lock screen is nice and clean all in all once message list is skinned this theme will be freakin sweet E good job man!! All for the price of 2 dollars **** yes grab it and go oh yeah maybe new hourglass if you have one laying around!!

06-07-09 09:20 PM
    I just downloaded it I put the crackberry Icon on the home screen and It seems when I click on it I have to do it about 2 or 3 times for it to start the browser but all the other icons work good anyone else have this problem

06-07-09 09:50 PM
    Ok did a battery pull and it works fine great theme no problems now

06-07-09 09:55 PM
    Still waiting for mine becsause of some some wierd MobiHand verification. Ughh, not fair!
    06-08-09 06:12 AM
    I just got the theme and I love it but I have some suggestions :

-Change the Call screen (the phone hook looks out of place)
    -Change the messageing envolopes (maybe use the bold one ? with the lil checkmark ?)
    -In the message list the date at the top needs to be changed *takes screenshot*

That's about it thanks for listening :-) Oh one more thing change the broswer icons when your in the broswer, the bold icons would match (black globes) *goes to take screenshots*
    Last edited by CommanderRomeo; 06-08-09 at 08:26 AM.
    06-08-09 08:07 AM
    hey OP do you mind posting the original wp?
    06-08-09 09:54 AM
    I just got the theme and I love it but I have some suggestions :

-Change the Call screen (the phone hook looks out of place)
    -Change the messageing envolopes (maybe use the bold one ? with the lil checkmark ?)
    -In the message list the date at the top needs to be changed *takes screenshot*

That's about it thanks for listening :-) Oh one more thing change the broswer icons when your in the broswer, the bold icons would match (black globes) *goes to take screenshots*
    i agree all the way with your ideas
    06-08-09 11:19 AM
    ill look into theme...I might have a work around to have the slide Icon slide animation and user icons to work. Crossing my fingers will test that later on the week.
    06-08-09 01:47 PM
    Great theme ECruz! Oh and did you read my post and PM??
    06-08-09 04:48 PM
    Yes I did from the other thread. Still working on it might be part of the update if it works out. Its only going to be 4 slide icon animation and the rest user. I see no point of making all fix icons if half you won't even use. Ill test out the svg later on the week and updated if it works out.
    Great theme ECruz! Oh and did you read my post and PM??
    06-08-09 05:55 PM
    No not that one the other one?? About the best themes
    06-08-09 05:59 PM
    I bought the basic theme, and have a few issues if you could make changes:

1) The green circle is hard to detect most of the square icons for selection. Could you change the selection cursor to something more obvious?

2) On the Main dock the cursor won't select the last item unless I try many times.

3) The cursor also seems to randomly slide right past icons and I have to go back and forth several times with the trackball to get it to settle on the icon I want.

I guess item 2 and 3 were kind of said before:
    I just downloaded it I put the crackberry Icon on the home screen and It seems when I click on it I have to do it about 2 or 3 times for it to start the browser but all the other icons work good anyone else have this problem
    I really like the theme, but these things make it very hard to use and I'll probably go back to my previous theme until you can get a fix in.

Thanks for listening.
    Last edited by wrecklass; 06-08-09 at 06:21 PM.
    06-08-09 06:14 PM
    I bought the basic theme, and have a few issues if you could make changes:

2) On the Main dock the cursor won't select the last item unless I try many times.

Thanks for listening.
    I am having the same issue. When I click on the last shortcut I have (on the far right), I can't get it to open that application (happens to be the alarm clock). I've changed what that last app is just to test it out, and sure enough, it still won't open without me selecting it many many times...

Other than that, I'm loving it!

Thanks!
    06-08-09 06:37 PM
    Caleco you've been turned in to the theme creator with a screenshot of your actions, how dare you pretend to be him to save a buck, shame on you :| good thing I checked pins and made sure who it really was before I did anything
    06-08-09 07:21 PM
    Just to let everyone know I rarely give out my pin number.
    I don't need to contact any user to get a hold on any of my themes since I usually have all my themes install or have someone around me that has one my themes. Caleco you will be reported to both mobihand and crackberry. Pin and username.

06-08-09 07:45 PM
    Listen ecruz I might be a big fan of yours but I never stole your theme NEVER!!!! Blame me all you wanr I didn't do it so go ahead do what you want
    06-08-09 08:08 PM
    I have an image of the conversation and pin number. Who ever that is I will make sure they get reported. If is not you don't worry about it and I'm sorry. That's why theme makers charge $7 and I don't want to do that.

06-08-09 08:31 PM
    Wow sounds crazy but back to subject what's the updates gonna look like E???

06-09-09 01:16 AM
202 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD