Theme name:HTC PureBlack & HTC PureBlue
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 8900,9000,9600,9700,8500,8300 OS 4.5 & 5.0
    Theme Cost: SALE PRICE $2.99
    REGULAR PRICE $5.99
    Download Link(s):

OTA Install for HTC PureBlue

OTA Install for HTC PureBlack

Experience the HTC Pure look on the Blackberry.

If you like the look of the HTC Pure and you like the big clocks but on your BlackBerry look no further. This theme is the closest you'll get to the HTC Pure without having to buy the phone, big clock and all.

There are 2 versions with several variations, a black version and the blue version. There are 4 home screens which you'll be able to pull up by clicking the blackberry logo button. Each screen has a number of icons within reach with crisp clean animations on each screen.

There are a total of 9 icons on the home screen, with 4 user defined and 5 predefined icons including the profiles button.

If you scroll to the right of the profiles button this will reveal the 4 user defined icons.

If there are any concerns or questions please email me at [email protected].

Thanks

Features:
    -User defined fonts throughout the theme
    -User defined lock screen
    -Custom menus and submenus
    -Four user defined icons (scroll to the right of profiles) (icon slot1-4)
    -4 Home screens (click blackberry logo button to reveal animated dock)
    -Weather support (BerryWeather home screen wallpaper compatible)
    -HTC Pure flip clock
    -*NOTE: HT= Hidden Today
    WB= Weather slot
    *NOTE: - 8300 versions have 4 user defined icons on the home screen
    - 5 user defined icons on the weather version
    - 5 predefined icons on the home screen
    - No status text on weather version
    05-13-10 03:03 PM
    very nice! I may have to save my 'allowance' and get it great job!!
    05-13-10 03:13 PM
    very nice! I may have to save my 'allowance' and get it great job!!
    Thank you.
    05-13-10 03:18 PM
    looks amazing guzzl3r i was wondering if when it came to the curve if it would be 4.5 functional aand it is!!! nice!! my favorite is the black version ill have to try and get it! keep it up lady!
    05-13-10 03:23 PM
    I am soooo happy about this! You know I've been patiently waiting...
    I've had a horrible week & this is my treat to myself! It's right on time.
    Thank you so much!!!
    05-13-10 03:47 PM
    I am soooo happy about this! You know I've been patiently waiting...
    I've had a horrible week & this is my treat to myself! It's right on time.
    Thank you so much!!!
    Thanks jules, I hope you enjoy it.
    05-13-10 03:52 PM
    I've tried to buy it...when I select the one I want & add to cart it then says
    you have nothing in your cart!!
    05-13-10 03:58 PM
    I've tried to buy it...when I select the one I want & add to cart it then says
    you have nothing in your cart!!
    Hi guzzl3r,

Same here.
    05-13-10 04:10 PM
    Sorry guys, it's probably not live in the CB store yet. I can't post the direct links to mobihand in the forums though but you can PM me if you're having problems.
    05-13-10 04:13 PM
    Hi guzzl3r. Love your theme. I got your hero theme too and this one is as good if not better. I was wondering though if it is a limitation of OS 4.5 that we can't get the hidden today feature even though the stack shows up in our version. I know nothing about theme building so sorry if this should be apparent. Still love the theme though. Keep up the good work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-10 08:05 PM
    ya good one
    05-13-10 08:54 PM
    Hi guzzl3r. Love your theme. I got your hero theme too and this one is as good if not better. I was wondering though if it is a limitation of OS 4.5 that we can't get the hidden today feature even though the stack shows up in our version. I know nothing about theme building so sorry if this should be apparent. Still love the theme though. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, glad you like it. Unfortunately no, there is no hidden today for OS 4.5. I left the icon there because it was already apart of the banner and to keep the look of the themes consistent.
    05-14-10 01:42 AM
    another great theme by guzzl3r...i took a few screen shots to show how wall friendly it is...note the app screen pic(has 14 icons) sometimes i leave it on the app screen cuz it looks like an extended homescreen :P
    05-14-10 03:27 AM
    another great theme by guzzl3r...i took a few screen shots to show how wall friendly it is...note the app screen pic(has 14 icons) sometimes i leave it on the app screen cuz it looks like an extended homescreen :P
    Hi victOr,

Would you be so kind as to share one of those wallpapers? It's the wooden path going thru the green woods. Thanks.
    05-14-10 02:56 PM
    heh made me look extra hard i was lookin for it thinkin wtf did i do with it...and there it was lol so here u go and one very close to it that i thought u might like

Hi victOr,

Would you be so kind as to share one of those wallpapers? It's the wooden path going thru the green woods. Thanks.
    05-14-10 03:16 PM
    Hi victOr,

Awesome!!! Thank you for both of them.
    05-14-10 03:25 PM
    Best ever! You simply out did yourself on this one Guzzl3r! Took me a minute or two to find all the features. Only wish it could come with the hidden today for 8330. Love it and well worth the 2.99!!

05-14-10 09:31 PM
    Best ever! You simply out did yourself on this one Guzzl3r! Took me a minute or two to find all the features. Only wish it could come with the hidden today for 8330. Love it and well worth the 2.99!!

Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying the theme. If you have the 8330 OS 5.0 the theme does come with hidden today. You have to download the 8500 version because it's the same as the 8330 version.
    05-15-10 08:50 AM
    Downloaded the black. Very cool and fast theme. Any chance we'll see more colors? Would love it done in a pink to match the pink 8330 curve!
    Awesome job!
    05-15-10 01:35 PM
    Downloaded the black. Very cool and fast theme. Any chance we'll see more colors? Would love it done in a pink to match the pink 8330 curve!
    Awesome job!
    Thank you. As of now black and blue will be the only two colors offered but I may add different colors down the line.
    05-16-10 09:55 AM
    Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying the theme. If you have the 8330 OS 5.0 the theme does come with hidden today. You have to download the 8500 version because it's the same as the 8330 version.
    Hi Guzzl3r,
    Still lovin' this theme! I upgraded to 8330 5.0 (version 438). So excited, i got the 8500 version for the HT. I can download it but it doesn't show up in my theme list? Do you know why?
    05-18-10 06:43 PM
    Hi Guzzl3r,
    Still lovin' this theme! I upgraded to 8330 5.0 (version 438). So excited, i got the 8500 version for the HT. I can download it but it doesn't show up in my theme list? Do you know why?
    Did you get everything worked out? I researched some info for you on the issue and since other 8500 theme don't show up for you I'm thinking that it has something to do with the OS install. You might want to reinstall it again or revert to your previous OS version.
    05-19-10 08:38 AM
    Did you get everything worked out? I researched some info for you on the issue and since other 8500 theme don't show up for you I'm thinking that it has something to do with the OS install. You might want to reinstall it again or revert to your previous OS version.
    Thanks for checking in. Still working on it! Will let you know
    05-19-10 01:09 PM
    Well.... giving up. Going back to 4.5. Things are just too funky (technical term) with 5.0. Thanks again for your support!
    05-19-10 02:54 PM
    Well.... giving up. Going back to 4.5. Things are just too funky (technical term) with 5.0. Thanks again for your support!
    No problem, you're welcome.
    05-21-10 08:22 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD