EXCELLENT!!! I am soooo happy with this!! I L♥VE IT!! Another incredible theme from you...You are so talented!! Thank you...Thank you...Thank you.
    05-26-10 07:50 PM
    EXCELLENT!!! I am soooo happy with this!! I L♥VE IT!! Another incredible theme from you...You are so talented!! Thank you...Thank you...Thank you.
    Why thank you Julie, I appreciate the compliment. I'm glad you're enjoying the theme.
    05-27-10 08:48 AM
    All versions of theme are on sale for $1.00 for the Memorial Day weekend!!!!
    05-27-10 08:48 AM
    i don't usually purchase themes, but this one is definitely worth it! great job!
    05-27-10 01:01 PM
    i don't usually purchase themes, but this one is definitely worth it! great job!
    Thank you, glad you made an exception for this one.
    05-27-10 02:13 PM
    Hello everybody,

well.... I am brand new on this forum and couldn't find the answer to my question... because I'm woman, he-he
    My question is: Which phone and model can I use but not in USA or Canada only ( I am in Canada right now) ... I need great phone like this which I want to use in Moscow, Russia... or anywere in the world...Please, give me a hint - it's possible to find right phone on this site for me????
    06-05-10 05:48 PM
    well.... I am brand new on this forum and couldn't find the answer to my question... because I'm woman, he-he
    My question is: Which phone and model can I use but not in USA or Canada only ( I am in Canada right now) ... I need great phone like this which I want to use in Moscow, Russia... or anywere in the world...Please, give me a hint - it's possible to find right phone on this site for me????
    You will need a GSM phone. The kind that uses a SIM card. The particular make and model will depend on your particular needs.
    06-05-10 07:14 PM
    Thank you, Snaganalf! Frankly, I know about GSM and SIM card... I modestly asked about what kind of PARTICULAR cell model should works for me.. I am not game player and huge music lover on my cell anyway, I do love cell like Blackberry style !!!
    I need phone with clear perception.. let's say more for business needs! as I know this phome must be unlocked... right?
    P.S. Sorry for my poor English
    06-05-10 08:56 PM
    ... and I will find right phone for me with the same great price... I gonna buy a pile of them .. for me and my friends in Russia... as a present for them!
    06-05-10 08:57 PM
    I love theme HTC Pure (non touch edition) / 8300 OS 4. 5 of you. You can not free yourself. thank you very much.
    I'm from Vietnam. I used blackberry 8320 os 4.5
    Last edited by anhduc1986; 06-07-10 at 03:49 AM.
    06-07-10 03:43 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD