Theme name:HTC Animated curve edition
    Theme author: guzzl3r
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 83xx/88xx OS 4.5
    Theme Cost: $2.99
    Download Link(s):OTA Install for HTC Animated

Hey everybody here is a theme I made by request, it's an animated version of the HTC theme for the 83xx series. I tried to replicate the HTC interface as close as possible to achieve a functional theme as well as a theme that looks good.This theme incorporates the large icons that the HTC is known for. Each large icon corresponds with a small icon when focused on. Features list and OTA links are below. Also if there are any problems or questions you can email me at [email protected] or you can PM me here.

Thanks

HTC Animated will be on sale for 1.99 until July 13

Features:

14 home screen icons - icons scroll along the bottom of your screen
    Incorporates large icons - 14 large icons correspond with smaller scrolling
    icons
    User defined fonts - all fonts are user defined except menus
    User defined backgrounds - all wallpapers are user defined including the lock screen
    Custom black icons - all icons on app screen have been changed to fit the style of the theme also includes icon underlay so third party apps fit in with the flow of the theme
    Custom menus and sub menus - menus are transparent and clean
    QuickLaunch shortcut - start menu turns white when focused on when clicked on the start menu will launch QuickLaunch
    Weather App icon - placed one user defined icon on home screen, this icon can be used for whatever you want (I use it for my weather app)
    Skinned Message icons- all message list and unread icons use the
    precision style
    Light weight theme- considering all the home screen features this theme has been tested and runs smooth

Credits:

App screen icons are from the 3g iphone theme
    Large icons are from the Black System icon set

UPDATE

I reworked the theme a little to accommodate 5 user defined icons on the homescreen including a spot in the banner for your weather app. A list of changes and pics are below. And as always if you've already purchased updates are free.

Changes:

Cut down on the animated icons to accommodate the user defined icons

added 5 user defined icons to the home screen including the 2 icons in the banner

added a slot for weather app in the banner

OTA Install for HTC Animated
    Last edited by guzzl3r; 10-27-09 at 03:14 PM.
    06-08-09 06:46 PM
    Great work!
    06-08-09 08:41 PM
    Great work!
    Hey thanks, and glad you stopped by and replied.
    06-08-09 08:46 PM
    You're the man!
    06-08-09 08:50 PM
    You're the man!
    lol, girl actually
    06-08-09 08:59 PM
    Great version guzzl3r
    06-08-09 09:11 PM
    Looks great. I will have to give it a go and report back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 09:52 PM
    Nice work, very nice...
    06-08-09 10:40 PM
    very nice.. im going to download it and try it out.
    06-08-09 11:04 PM
    Downloading now, looks nice!
    06-08-09 11:48 PM
    very very nice
    06-09-09 12:05 AM
    Great version guzzl3r
    Hey thanks,glad you stopped by to check it out
    06-09-09 09:22 AM
    Can you adjust the order of the icons on the bottom? And do they show a notification on the icon on the bottom?

Looks great!
    06-09-09 06:54 PM
    Can you adjust the order of the icons on the bottom? And do they show a notification on the icon on the bottom?

Looks great!
    No, sorry about that, the icons on the home screen are fixed and no since it's a scrolling dock notifications do not show up on the bottom icons but you do have the notifications in the banner to go by.And thanks for your interest in the theme.
    06-09-09 10:04 PM
    It is cool!
    06-10-09 08:18 AM
    It is cool!
    Thanks, glad u like it
    06-11-09 06:05 PM
    Just updated the theme, if you already purchased you will receive an email with instructions and a list of changes is on the front page along with images of the changes.
    06-19-09 12:59 PM
    06-27-09 01:56 PM
    just purchased it and i muss say its great , but i liked the original work up , with the 14 icons only cuz of the animation , with the larger icon when u focused on the smaller one. other than that theme looks and works great
    06-29-09 02:51 PM
    Guzzler I have one lil issue with the theme , I love using dark wallpaper and the clock doesn't show . Anychane of a white clock instead of the black one ???
    06-29-09 05:20 PM
    Guzzler I have one lil issue with the theme , I love using dark wallpaper and the clock doesn't show . Anychane of a white clock instead of the black one ???
    Sorry about the clock,but I wanted it to be different from the other HTC themes out there.I also saw in your earlier post you liked the 14 icons better, I can customize the theme to your liking for 2 dollar donation. Anything you want.
    06-29-09 06:30 PM
    Zeeraf I tried to PM you but you are not allowing any PM. But yes I can do your customizations. I should be done by tomorrow evening after work and once payment has been received i'll PM your link to you. My paypal email is [email protected].
    06-29-09 07:03 PM
    Guzzler ur the second person to tell me bout the PM thing , you can email me @ [email protected]. Imma send u payment later tonight
    06-29-09 07:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD