Everyone,

How many themes can you have loaded on your blackberry at one time? I like a lot of the themes that I have d/l'd over the last few months, but the majority were ota. I was wondering how many you can have, because I am not sure I want to delete the ones I have, in case I can't get them back, but there are some nice ones coming out that I would like to try - but don't want to degrade performance either. Where is that fine line?

Also, if you have a method that you use to catalog your theme's that you like, so you can re-load later...Please share.
    02-09-09 05:02 PM
    At one time I had 11 themes not counting the pre loaded!!! I usually change it out a couple times a day. I'm fickle that way. When my ph seemed to lag, I'd delete some I could live without.
    Sorry, I'm not aware of a way to catalog them, but that would be cool!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 06:47 PM
    I dont catalog mine in any special way or anything. As for how many themes you can have depends on how much free memory you have available on your device. If your not running any 3rd party apps im sure you can fit more than 11 including the pre loaded ones. I currently have 7 plus the 4 pre loaded themes and i havent put any of my 3rd party apps back on since i did my update so i have plenty of room for more.
    02-09-09 06:54 PM
    @ one point I had 70 themes including stock themes but that was when I first got bb which I bricked btw.now I hav about 35 but you do hav to watch 3rd party apps cuz they are 'party' poopers!
    02-09-09 07:32 PM
    hello probably wrong sectoin of forums but do a lot of the 8310 curves freeze temporarily or hold up on one screen for more than like 10 seconds on some people? and any idea how to stop it from happening?
    02-18-09 04:51 PM
    it could mean that your phone is low on memory try deleting 3rd party apps that you dont use if you have any
    02-19-09 02:45 AM
    You might want to try a batt pull first if that doesnt stop it. back up your device and do a wipe and restore. sometimes it happens. but after doing the restore you shouldnt have that problem if you still do, more than likely you have a third party app causing a slow reaction on the phone. and narrowing down which it could be could be difficult
    02-19-09 10:45 AM
    hello probably wrong sectoin of forums but do a lot of the 8310 curves freeze temporarily or hold up on one screen for more than like 10 seconds on some people? and any idea how to stop it from happening?

Ok well I found out you have to have 10 posts before sending a pm here so I will repost my pm here.

Couple of questions, first do you have a memory card in your phone. If not I always reccomend people have one, you use up memory quickly on a BB, and once you start adding media on top of it well the memory starts to run low.
    Secondly, do you clean out your cache regularly?
    Your BB is a lot like a mini comp it is important to clean that out from time to time.
    Also if you have lots of apps open at a time it can start to do this. You want to make sure you are closing out of apps when you are not using them.
    Use your BB/Menu button to close the apps.
    I was thinking of something else, lol but I lost my train of thought.
    If I think of it again I guess I'll post here again since I can't pm yet.
    If you have any questions please feel free to get back to me.
    Hope this helps some.
    03-13-09 01:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD