I would love to try to make a theme surrounding the show "Firefly"
    I think that would be UBER cool.

Ive already posted some wallpapers for Firefly fans
    I would love to see a cool "firefly" theme and I would SOOOO download it.
    03-14-09 11:14 AM
    Im getting my feet wet with Photoshop and just downloaded Plazmic theme builder. I'll try some things out and check back in.

BTW, I'm a Law too.
    03-14-09 10:43 PM
    Im getting my feet wet with Photoshop and just downloaded Plazmic theme builder. I'll try some things out and check back in.

BTW, I'm a Law too.
    I'ma Graphic Design Major .... PHOTOSHOP is the best once you master it. Have fun . .
    06-05-09 10:03 PM
    Where could I find the wallpapers? Searched and couldn't find them.....not sure if I'm just not looking in the right place...new to crackberrry
    09-09-09 07:53 PM
    I'm trying to find Plazmic theme builders for dummies. I have the software loaded just need to know the ends and outs and can I use my own pics and how to make new icons all the good stuff to get rocking and rolling. Also I downloaded the simulator cause I was messing around trying to make a theme but when I install it it gets half way then shuts down. Any advise is good advise.
    09-23-09 11:05 AM
    I am having trouble finding something that works on Vista. I know its out there but cant find the link! lol
    09-23-09 12:33 PM
    I'm trying to find Plazmic theme builders for dummies. I have the software loaded just need to know the ends and outs and can I use my own pics and how to make new icons all the good stuff to get rocking and rolling. Also I downloaded the simulator cause I was messing around trying to make a theme but when I install it it gets half way then shuts down. Any advise is good advise.
    I don't think you'll find many (if any) decent directions. Start by using one of the default themes in Theme Building and change stuff. Poke around in the directories under Theme Builder to find all the default graphics. Once you see the pieces, you'll start to understand how they go together. Icons.....You'll have to create your own to make something totally custom. Theme Builder is the glue that puts it all together. I've got no talent so I have to scower the internet for graphics to use. Or go one forum up. There is a post containing most of the vendor icons. Good Luck
    09-23-09 03:21 PM
    I don't think you'll find many (if any) decent directions. Start by using one of the default themes in Theme Building and change stuff. Poke around in the directories under Theme Builder to find all the default graphics. Once you see the pieces, you'll start to understand how they go together. Icons.....You'll have to create your own to make something totally custom. Theme Builder is the glue that puts it all together. I've got no talent so I have to scower the internet for graphics to use. Or go one forum up. There is a post containing most of the vendor icons. Good Luck
    thanks i will try your way.
    09-23-09 08:18 PM
    I found this video really helpful: Media Library

And the Theme Developer's Forum at CM is quite useful too.

Good luck and most importantly - have fun!
    09-23-09 08:57 PM
    I downloaded GIMP instead of Photoshop. It's a little watered down, but very close in comparison to Photoshop. It fits my needs for creating themes just fine.
    Oh, and it's free.
    09-24-09 05:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD