Can someone pleaseeeeeeeee walk me through how to download a theme to my desktop?.....i can't figure it out for anything!
    03-06-10 06:13 PM
    Are you trying to download it to your computers desktop or the blackberries desktop?

If it is a zip file and you are trying to put it on your computer's desktop simply right click the zip link and select save as, or you can just click the link and choose save, then be sure to select your desktop in the left hand pane of the window that pops up and select save. The zip file will then be on your desktop. you'll have to unzip it to use it. Once it's unzipped, open Blackberry's Desktop Manager, make sure your blackberry is connected to the computer via USB cable, select application loader, select add/remove applications, then click browse and navigate to the .alx file that is on your desktop select it, click next and follow the prompts. Your blackberry may reboot during this process, just be patient and wait for it.

If you're trying to do an OTA (Over The Air) install, open your blackberry's browser, navigate to the page with the link you are interested in, click the link and follow the prompts to download and install the theme.

Downloading an OTA to your computer only gives you the .jad file and will not work.
    Last edited by snaganalf; 03-07-10 at 10:12 AM.
    03-07-10 10:07 AM
    Thanks soo much.
    03-23-10 03:45 AM
    For step by step and lots of additional information look here: BlackBerry 101: The Basics of BlackBerry Themes | CrackBerry.com

Enjoy. Themes are wonderful and widely varied as you will soon discover.
    03-23-10 07:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD