Hey if any of you guys know how to create a cool custom theme and could give me some pointers that would be great. I have been looking high and low to find one that fits me and I have not found one that I am even close to being happy with.
    06-29-08 11:39 AM
    Search the forums with the word Plazmic.
    06-29-08 11:52 AM
    what is plazmic and how do i get it ???
    06-29-08 11:53 AM
    Dude, that is why I told you to do a search for that word.
    06-29-08 12:10 PM
    06-29-08 12:19 PM
    Dude, that is why I told you to do a search for that word.
    Tell people to search the sight and it's hopeless. Create a link named Google and point it to the forums search and they'll jump all over it. Save your soul, you have no responsibility to save theirs. Just drop the link and walk away. Save the keyboard.
    06-29-08 12:39 PM
    Tell people to search the sight and it's hopeless. Create a link named Google and point it to the forums search and they'll jump all over it. Save your soul, you have no responsibility to save theirs. Just drop the link and walk away. Save the keyboard.
    FYI, the majority of time I do link to another thread or Google search results. I figured that in this case, the newbie would have been smart enough to follow the very simple suggestion of searching for the word. Apparently I was wrong.
    06-29-08 03:59 PM
    Keyboard waarrriooorrs....commmee outt aaannd plllaayyyy! Relax bro its a simple question...you do realize some people are new at this. He/she is asking what is plazmic and how does he/she get it. Probably thinks he/she needs to search with "plazmic" and not search for plazmic. A simple misunderstanding...no need to get the chonis in a twist. Have a great day guys.....love this freakin site!!
    06-29-08 04:08 PM
    FYI, the majority of time I do link to another thread or Google search results. I figured that in this case, the newbie would have been smart enough to follow the very simple suggestion of searching for the word. Apparently I was wrong.
    I know the feeling. Your instructions were approaching biological imperative CLEAR and they didn't follow them. Ugh.
    06-29-08 04:08 PM
    iron man..haha
    06-29-08 04:12 PM
    is it free?
    06-29-08 04:18 PM
    is it free?
    I don't know, maybe you should search and read some threads about it.
    06-29-08 04:51 PM
    sometimes people with the title of CRACKBERRY GENIUS OF GENIUSES can be a little rude... if a newbie asks a question that has already been asked you dont have to get smart and keep sayin to search the post.... if someone asks if plazmic is free, just say yes or no

dont be a **** about it
    06-29-08 04:58 PM
    wait amin you cant even say j e r k in the posts?
    06-29-08 04:59 PM
    sometimes people with the title of CRACKBERRY GENIUS OF GENIUSES can be a little rude... if a newbie asks a question that has already been asked you dont have to get smart and keep sayin to search the post.... if someone asks if plazmic is free, just say yes or no

dont be a **** about it

I agree its pathetic........SEARCH pathetic and I bet I know who you will find.
    06-29-08 05:01 PM

dont be a **** about it
    I honestly don't know if Plazmic is free or not. That is why I said to search.
    06-29-08 05:06 PM
    If I were new looking for help and had responses like that it would turn me off from this site. This is a great site and its a shame to be jumped on like that when you are just trying to get started and are asking for help.
    06-29-08 05:17 PM
    This forum is really pretty friendly about it there are many other forums where if someone doesn't search that will just get pummeled. One thing for certain is multiple threads asking the same question reduces the usefulness of the search function for those people that use it.
    06-29-08 06:38 PM
    Wow--Kev, what's HAPPENING to your FORUM?
    06-29-08 06:57 PM
    I agree that multiple threads do hinder the search....I am totally in favor of searching. I just think instead of replying to the threadstarter by making comments about thier intelect is a bit far. Look at us all getting annoyed..ahahhaa thats it im throwing my Berry in the pool!!!!
    06-29-08 07:16 PM
    I am GLAD I did not ask for any hep on THIS site...
    06-29-08 07:32 PM

dont be a **** about it
    thank you!!!
    07-01-08 02:12 AM
    jesus christ, some of the comments here rival youtube in stupidity and bad spelling.

JFGI people.
    07-01-08 02:32 AM
    FWIW it is free, (well free so far - my download is underway and all I've been asked for so far is contact details, no credit card info) and it's a 75mb download. Now it will be interesting to see if I can use it. Thanks for the info all.
    07-01-08 04:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD