Have any good suggestions for hot pink or orange? Where is ryaninfg and peteywhite hiding?? Haven't been able to download any GREAT themes for about a week now! I like Crackberry, not Pimpmyberry! Okay? Not looking for little girl themes. NO kitty stuff... Whose going to step up? If ryaninfg and peteywhite are not on the planet, what will we do. Let's post ransom. We need them back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-09 06:33 PM
    Ryaninfg has a hot pink and black theme. If you search on this forum for a post of all his themes you'll find it
    09-25-09 07:05 PM
    Ha I got you..I'm workin on makin some neon icons that are gonna look great..and as a matter of fact, the first ones I'm doin are hot pink

09-25-09 07:08 PM
    But then again I might hide and see if you can get a ransom...as long as I get a cut

09-25-09 07:09 PM
    Glad you are safe. You had me worried a bit! Glad to know you are okay! Are you going to host OTA? I will be waiting? Thanks.

09-25-09 07:22 PM
    Me too!

09-25-09 09:42 PM
    Where are you! Are you going to let the PWFC (peteywhitefanclub) down? How long do you plan to make us wait? All of ryaninfg's links are down. Been down almost a week. His site takes you to something about web hosting and no one can download anything. So, petey, give us something fresh, unique and new! Your whitetail theme was cool, but it's a guy hunting theme. Please no hello kitty, little girl themes. No offense chelsea, but the childish looking themes are geared toward adult taste. I think there are more 25 yo and up owners than teenagers. Pink just happens to appeal more to working class women and stay at home moms. Petey help us out until and after ryan can figure out what's going on with his links. Please don't use that real small font, as our eyes change with age. Give us something we want to keep and not something that will only hold us till the next day. Functionally, Professional and Beautiful! Gracias, hasta luego y adios. te amo, muchas carinos y abrazos.

09-25-09 11:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD