OTA

I think I have the OTA correct...try it out and let me know what you think...my first hidden dock theme. It has 6 Messages along with 6 bottom hidden customable icons....Enjoy! :-)
    Last edited by kellyyhats; 11-07-10 at 11:12 PM.
    11-07-10 10:07 PM
    Thanks for sharing, I really like it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-10 01:47 PM
    Thanks for sharing, I really like it!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    You are very welcome...Thanks so much! I appreciate it! :-)
    11-09-10 02:20 PM
    This is a nice looking theme. You have made very good use of the available screen space.

Only one line is lost to the carrier and date/time information. Of course you have left some stuff off (GPRS/EDGE/GSM), Carrier Name, etc. but that was your choice.

Would you consider doing this theme with a Calandar in place of Messages? I find this more useful. Maybe others would too.

Ether way, I like this theme a lot. Thank you.
    11-09-10 02:49 PM
    This is a nice looking theme. You have made very good use of the available screen space.

Only one line is lost to the carrier and date/time information. Of course you have left some stuff off (GPRS/EDGE/GSM), Carrier Name, etc. but that was your choice.

Would you consider doing this theme with a Calandar in place of Messages? I find this more useful. Maybe others would too.

Ether way, I like this theme a lot. Thank you.
    I personally don't like having the GPRS/EDGE/GSM on my themes b/c it takes up more room and I have never had anyone say they wanted me to add it so I guess I'm good in that area. :-)

I most certainly can make Calendar in place of the Messages for you. :-)
    11-09-10 04:25 PM
    I personally don't like having the GPRS/EDGE/GSM on my themes b/c it takes up more room and I have never had anyone say they wanted me to add it so I guess I'm good in that area. :-)

I most certainly can make Calendar in place of the Messages for you. :-)
    That's cool on a non-3G device where you don't really need it. EDGE gets you up to 236Kbps whilst GPRS has a max speed of 14.4 Kbps.

I would really like a Calendar version if you have the time.
    11-09-10 04:33 PM
    11-10-10 09:24 AM

Kelly, thanks once again for your hard and beautiful work creating themes.

I would like to make a suggestion though, that you put in your titles,
    "83xx Hidden Dock theme for OS 4.5 Free" and also in your signature that
    you only make 83xx themes.
    Last edited by TequilaAddict; 11-12-10 at 03:50 PM.
    11-12-10 03:45 PM
    11-17-10 09:18 AM
    Thank you! I'd love to try this!
    11-17-10 10:33 AM
    12-18-10 11:45 AM
    Nice Work
    12-18-10 12:47 PM
    would this theme work for 5.0 8330??
    12-23-10 01:31 AM
    Kellyyhats! Great theme! Love how fast it is. One thing though, I am not a biggie on having the messages on the screen like that since I have the button on the side configured to take me to messages, if you were to say put a weather dock on the screen instead of the messages would the message indicator be there?

Actually I am asking if it is possible to see this with a weather dock? Just amazing theme!
    01-15-11 06:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD