Okay. So, I purchased and downloaded a "Diamond Lip" theme for my BlackBerry from Handmark. They e-mailed me a link to download and I did this and received the Installation Successful message. However, when I go to Options/Themes - THE THEME ISN'T THERE! It shows in the Application List and everything. I searched in my media card thinking maybe it was on my storage card, but NOPE.

Please help!
    08-31-09 03:46 PM
    Try a battery pull, remove the battery while the device is ON, wait a minute and replace. Usually, if you download a theme and it's listed under Options >Advanced Options >Applications, but it's not listed under Themes, it's for the wrong device or OS(operating system)
    08-31-09 03:49 PM
    Try a battery pull, remove the battery while the device is ON, wait a minute and replace. Usually, if you download a theme and it's listed under Options >Advanced Options >Applications, but it's not listed under Themes, it's for the wrong device or OS(operating system)
    Okay. Thanks you were right. I just found out that its for the 4.6.1 OS and I have 4.3.0.127. How do I upgrade my OS?
    08-31-09 04:00 PM
    Okay. Thanks you were right. I just found out that its for the 4.6.1 OS and I have 4.3.0.127. How do I upgrade my OS?
    You don't.

v4.6 is for the 9000 series BlackBerry. You can only use themes designed for your Curve.
    08-31-09 05:01 PM
    You don't.

v4.6 is for the 9000 series BlackBerry. You can only use themes designed for your Curve.
    That is so strange because the site I downloaded it from listed my BlackBerry (Curve 8330) as compatible.
    08-31-09 06:20 PM
    Once you get comfortable with the device, I would recommend upgrading to the latest OS for your device, v4.5 has many improvements you will benefit from. There is plenty of threads on the subject and information on how to upgrade your OS software. The search tool here is extremely handy...
    08-31-09 06:30 PM
    Thank you both very much!
    08-31-09 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD