Is there a theme that will allow my Curve 8310 to have more than one email inbox? I have three accounts to check. BB Dimension Zen is the only one I've found that will allow me to have more than the "Messages" icon on the home screen. However, this theme won't show me which account has the mail, and I have to check all three. It does, however, show me how many text messages are waiting. My previous BB, a 7310, showed how many emails were in each account on the home screen.
    03-08-08 08:45 PM
    should have icon for each email and main messages folder, press menu at app list and choose show all to see if hidden, otherwise resend service books
    03-08-08 10:10 PM
    To check to see if you have the service books for those email addresses go to Options > Advanced > Service Books.
    03-08-08 10:21 PM
    Hmmm. I have sent the services books. I keep trying different themes, but they won't let me have separate email inboxes on the home screen, except for Dimension Zen. That one just won't tell me how many emails are in which account. I've had my curve for a month and a half, and I'm already wishing for my old one back ...
    03-09-08 08:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD