Hello i was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem in photoshop resizing icons. I download 48x48 icons .png and resize them to the 48x36 and i cut off the icon, if i download and use a 32x32 icon it looks too small. what is the steps i should take to get the best size and best looking icons to make my theme thank you
    09-28-09 02:01 PM
    I used an application called "Sib Icon Editor" when I converted the VzW icons down to 48x36. "Sib Icon Editor" is all I'll ever use. I think that PhotoShop is just too high-end for scaling and trimming. "Sib Icon Editor" will let you trim the icons from any side or sides you want for a perfect cut. Search my name, the themes I created are free. Go Luck.
    09-28-09 02:43 PM
    thank you that helps alot.. i have found that photoshop are for people who know what they are doing and certainly that isn't me. thanks for your quick reply... i will search for your themes and again thank you for the help.
    Chrystal
    I used an application called "Sib Icon Editor" when I converted the VzW icons down to 48x36. "Sib Icon Editor" is all I'll ever use. I think that PhotoShop is just too high-end for scaling and trimming. "Sib Icon Editor" will let you trim the icons from any side or sides you want for a perfect cut. Search my name, the themes I created are free. Go Luck.
    09-28-09 03:28 PM
    The trick is to resize the icons to 48x36 without squishing or stretching them. If you do use Photoshop, you need to reduce the image size and then change the canvas size. Hope that helps!
    09-28-09 07:08 PM
    oh... Ok allivonmohr I will try that and see how that works for me thanks all the help I can get with this topic I will appreciate all comments thank u again

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-28-09 07:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD