I d/l the free theme (looks very cool) it loaded fine, and shows in my applications list, but does NOT show in my themes. I am running 4.5.0.138 on Curve 8330 so should work? any help would be appreciated!
    10-10-09 11:57 AM
    Please help. theme doesn't show up in my themes list
    10-10-09 12:20 PM
    I had the same issue. Found (for me) BBM 5 not playing nicely with others. Try a battery pull first (if you haven't). If this doesn't work, delete CB Theme and reinstall. You will not be disappointed...Good luck!
    10-10-09 12:52 PM
    I downloaded mine to my pc and uploaded it using Desktop Manager...works fine
    You should always do a battery pull every time you upload apps or themes...and if that doesn't help then remove it and reinstall again like the previous poster said.
    10-10-09 01:08 PM
    Thank you for your response.

I did do a battery pull, still nothing, deleted and re-downloaded and still nothing (eek!) so you think bbm5 has something to do with this????
    10-10-09 01:09 PM
    I don't have that version of bbm so I am not able to help you on that one....I just know the way I put it on worked for me...
    Perhaps someone else might more knowledgeable might know...maybe a mod will read your post
    10-10-09 01:18 PM
    I don't have that version of bbm so I am not able to help you on that one....I just know the way I put it on worked for me...
    Perhaps someone else might more knowledgeable might know...maybe a mod will read your post
    Thanks Wendy! previous poster said possible bbm 5 issue. I might just try doing it through DM as you did, but will have to wait as it is on my office computer.
    10-10-09 01:22 PM
    Thanks Wendy! previous poster said possible bbm 5 issue. I might just try doing it through DM as you did, but will have to wait as it is on my office computer.
    Your welcome....I did mine on my office pc too.
    10-10-09 01:25 PM
    Your welcome....I did mine on my office pc too.
    Wendy....it did go into your themes folder on your phone, right?
    10-10-09 01:51 PM
    Wendy....it did go into your themes folder on your phone, right?
    Yes it did.
    10-10-09 10:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD