UPDATE: just to clarify I don't want the exact same thing just something similar, I don't want to copy anyone elses work, thanks

I'm new to this site but a blackberry addict I have a 8320 curve. I fell IN LOVE with the bottom dock iberry neo theme from bplay and I've looked everywhere so I don't have to pay $8 for it (its too pricey) so I was wondering if anyone could make it and let me know.....I'd very much appreciate it I've been looking for months, thanks!
    Last edited by mm22191; 04-01-09 at 12:56 PM.
    03-31-09 05:48 PM
    I'm new to this site but a blackberry addict I have a 8320 curve. I fell IN LOVE with the bottom dock iberry neo theme from bplay and I've looked everywhere so I don't have to pay $8 for it (its too pricey) so I was wondering if anyone could make it and let me know.....I'd very much appreciate it I've been looking for months, thanks!
    Sorry to be blunt but asking us to copy a theme that someone worked hard to create is kinda wrong. Even if it was a free theme most ethical developers would not just make you a copy. In effect that would be stealing someone elses property. Kinda like copying a painting. I would just pay the $8....It's worth every penny if you really love it. Sorry if this offends you as it is surely not my intention.

Bo
    03-31-09 08:03 PM
    I didn't mean to write an exact copy of the theme, and I'm not offended I actually admire honesty and I see what you mean but I meant something similar to it not a direct copy I appreciate the response
    04-01-09 12:52 PM
    Thanks for the clarification. I'll look at it...I may already have something similar in my theme library. I have over 600 and several use the I Phone icons.
    04-01-09 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD