08-13-09 02:24 PM
110 ... 2345
tools
    I personally prefer Precision Pro for the fact I was the beta tester & helped him perfect it! I don't think there is one thing wrong w/ it. Everything works correct & it's clean an' quick! The Storm replica of 2 Face is very sweet too except IDK if he fixed it but the spell check has an issue where you can only see the word you are highlighting in the recommended words dialog box. That's about all the issues I had w/ that theme. Except the scroll was left-right instead of up-down, but that's all personal preference. So yeah, both are great themes, I just think Precision Pro is way better than any Free theme on this site so far. As far as speed & everythinig working goes.
    08-05-09 08:27 PM
    And there ya have it from a tester, it's a great theme for free...
    08-05-09 08:29 PM
    I have an idea...I am going to download both themes!!
    08-05-09 08:32 PM
    Haha good idea! The up-down scrolling for left-right kinda bothers me on the Precision Pro theme..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 08:37 PM
    Not sure what you mean, I will see in a minute (battery pull right now lol) but so far I prefer Precision Pro, bigger letters in menu, seems a little crisper, but both of them rock! Is it okay to have more than one theme on my berry? I am guessing it is...but I am going to stay with .77 as an OS now, I just needed a new theme lol not an OS!
    08-05-09 08:40 PM
    Also, I wish Precision Pro had a weather dock but it's no biggy...
    08-05-09 08:41 PM
    Updating your OS is a fairly easy procedure, you're on the way, just keep hanging out here reading up on your device and you will master it in no time...
    08-05-09 08:45 PM
    You really think I should update the device OS? If I am not having problems with .77 now, should I still do it?
    08-05-09 08:46 PM
    Not yet, wait a bit. You need to become more familiar with your device, at least you're running 4.5 and not 4.3 stay with what you got for now...
    08-05-09 08:48 PM
    4.5 came with my device lol but as long as I am happy with it, I am okay. Is it okay to have more than one theme on my berry? I just got Precision Pro also and like it a lot, that's what I am using right now. No weather dock but it's okay haha - the wallpaper on Precision Pro is sick!!!!!!!!! hahaha
    08-05-09 08:49 PM
    Keep it at a low number, I never had more then three, 3rd party themes installed on my device. Save your memory...
    08-05-09 08:53 PM
    I have the Precision Pro, Precision Zen, then whatever came with the berry (so only two 3rd party themes) I keep switching between them haha I am going to stay with Precision Zen for now, I like the setup better, but I could always switch!!
    08-05-09 08:56 PM
    OK, a really dumb question. If I install a new theme, will I have to re-arrange all my icons? What I mean is, will the new theme substitute its icons for the old ones, in their current locations, or just sort of randomly scatter them? The reason I ask is because I have spent a lot of time organizing my icons in just the order and rows that I like them, and it really speeds up my use of the device. I'd hate to have to do that all over again. And worse, if it turns out I don't like the new theme and go back to the old one again, then I'm rearranging them all over again. Thanks,
    08-05-09 09:13 PM
    If you download a 3rd party theme, you will have to re-arrange the icons in order, however, if you delete that theme and then later on at some point download it again, the order you originally had the icons in is how it will be...
    08-05-09 09:16 PM
    SD - I bought BerryWeather! This is it, right?
    BerryWeather 1.5 now with RADAR MAPS and GPS - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

I just needed to get it haha if it's the best, I gotta get it
    08-05-09 09:18 PM
    How long does it take for the email to come with the download link?
    08-05-09 09:19 PM
    That's it, now don't take my word only that it's the best, many here do, but some do not like it. This week there has been a few issues with the application updating, mine is updating fine, along as many others are fine too, but there is many with issues. I hear the developer was having server issues and it will be fixed shortly...
    08-05-09 09:21 PM
    If you install a new theme you will have to rearrange the icons, the good news is once you get theme arranged to your liking they will be remembered for that theme the next time you make it active.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-09 09:22 PM
    Okay, cool...thanks! Waiting for the email...hahaha I hear the jeopardy song in my head...also, tomorrow I shall back up my 3rd party apps! I just got CaptureIt also and it's pretty cool!
    08-05-09 09:23 PM
    Capture It rocks, I'm out for the night, so good luck to ya...
    08-05-09 09:24 PM
    Download link!?!? hahaha how long does it take to get from BerryWeather??
    08-05-09 09:24 PM
    It usually takes me no longer than a half hour to get the download link from the CrackBerry store...
    08-05-09 09:27 PM
    Awesome!! I am set for tonight, see you on the forums SD, if that's your real name

Thanks again! to everyone as well,

Sky
    08-05-09 09:29 PM
    Thanks to Flopper and SD for the quick answer.
    08-05-09 09:56 PM
    Question --- I have that Precision Zen theme installed but I noticed that when I turn the phone on, it doesn't come up with the "Verifying Security" thing anymore. Is this normal since I have a new theme?

Thanks!
    08-06-09 09:46 AM
110 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD