This theme started out on the Storm, was then ported to the Bold and 8900, now it's made it's way to the 83XX.

*FREE* OTA available here:
    83XX Gears of War Theme OTA

If you would like to make a Donation for the work carried out on this theme you can use the following link:

Enjoy

Ok, so i've decided to make this theme available again. A couple of the people who originally said they would donate have since contacted me, as well as a few others who loved the theme and donated. So you have them to thank for this theme being back up.
    Last edited by Zachriel; 04-21-09 at 08:06 AM.
    03-05-09 09:30 PM
    Thanks! I'm playing the game as I type

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 10:46 PM
    where is the 83xx version at?
    03-10-09 12:57 AM
    nevermind i found it the link said 89xx, put the link is 83XX
    03-10-09 12:59 AM
    This theme will disappear soon due to a number of reasons.

The Theme started out on the Storm, it was ported as a request with the promise of a donation. Several hours was spent porting the theme and no donation was received. 6+ people have made promises of donations and not delivered. While I have promised the theme and delivered making it free to all.

The second reason is my personal website is taking a huge impact with the number of downloads variations on this theme is getting. So I can no longer afford to host it.

Grab it while you can as it will be deleted wednesday night (GMT)
    03-10-09 08:29 AM
    Hello can u make a left 4 dead theme for the curve 8320 please thnks ( and please with bold icons )
    03-10-09 10:03 AM
    Hello can u make a left 4 dead theme for the curve 8320 please thnks ( and please with bold icons )
    Sorry but i'm really not interested in putting in the 10+ hours that would be required to make a decent l4d theme for a phone I don't even own. I would suggest you download Plazmic (it really isn't that difficult to learn) and see what you can come up with yourself.
    03-10-09 10:23 AM
    B15ginz already made a really good L4D theme if you look in the thru the themes for the curve you would find it...its like really really good...exactly like the game and its free! so look thru and try to find it...theres another one in these forums too but the one B15ginz made is much much better!
    03-10-09 02:10 PM
    This theme will disappear soon due to a number of reasons.

The Theme started out on the Storm, it was ported as a request with the promise of a donation. Several hours was spent porting the theme and no donation was received. 6+ people have made promises of donations and not delivered. While I have promised the theme and delivered making it free to all.

The second reason is my personal website is taking a huge impact with the number of downloads variations on this theme is getting. So I can no longer afford to host it.

Grab it while you can as it will be deleted wednesday night (GMT)

This theme started out on the Storm, was then ported to the Bold and 8900, now it's made it's way to the 83XX.

*FREE* OTA available here:
    http://www.owinwood.co.uk/stormTheme...ars_of_War.jad

If you would like to make a Donation for the work carried out on this theme you can use the following link:

Enjoy

Disappointed that donations that were promised were not backed up. I am pleased that I got this last night before it goes for good.

v.ncie theme thanks pal, well done!
    03-10-09 04:55 PM
    Theme has now been removed
    03-11-09 04:51 PM
    I dont know if this matters but the post above yours still has the link in it...I feel bad people didnt donate when they say they would and I dont want anyone taking advantage of your hard work =]
    I am no bb pro tho so maybe it doesnt matter that the link is still in that post
    03-12-09 04:22 PM
    I dont know if this matters but the post above yours still has the link in it...I feel bad people didnt donate when they say they would and I dont want anyone taking advantage of your hard work =]
    I am no bb pro tho so maybe it doesnt matter that the link is still in that post
    Thanks for pointing that out, but the link won't work as the theme has been removed from my sever.
    03-12-09 05:16 PM
    Okay just didn't want anyone else taking advantage of your hardwork!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 09:14 PM
    I've decided to make this available again as a result of a few nice people
    donating.
    04-20-09 01:13 PM
    thanks for making this available again it looks frickin sweet
    04-21-09 08:02 PM
    I have the gears of war theme on my 8330 curve OS 4.5 and when I'm talking on the phone to someone the screen information is not displayed is there any way you can please fix this issue.
    10-14-09 06:53 AM
    Please fix this issue I will donate once it is fixed, honest.
    10-14-09 06:57 AM
    I have the gears of war theme on my 8330 curve OS 4.5 and when I'm talking on the phone to someone the screen information is not displayed is there any way you can please fix this issue. I promise I will donat eif you can fix this issue, honest. Also on the main screen you have to use the trackball up and down so it could scroll through the icons from left to right, I'm not sure if you can also fix this please.
    10-14-09 07:02 AM
    I love this theme it is awesome.
    10-14-09 07:04 AM
    Please fix this
    10-14-09 07:04 AM
    Please fix this issue I will donate once it is fixed, honest.
    10-14-09 07:05 AM
    I have the gears of war theme on my 8330 curve OS 4.5 and when I'm talking on the phone to someone the screen information is not displayed is there any way you can please fix this issue. I promise I will donate if you can fix this issue, honest.
    10-14-09 07:06 AM
    Please fix this issue I will donate.
    10-14-09 07:07 AM
    When I'm talking on the phone to someone the screen information is not displayed is there any way you can please fix this issue.
    10-14-09 07:07 AM
    When I'm talking on the phone to someone the screen information is not displayed is there any way you can please fix this issue. Also on the main screen you have to use the trackball up and down so it could scroll through the icons from left to right
    10-14-09 07:08 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD